ASUS Rate My Gear Promotion

Associate
Ah looks like this is a promotion that's still going so I can attempt to get £25 extra back on my new motherboard that I hadn't seen.

So hopefully this thread pays off for me, thanks!

Associate
I emailed [email protected] & [email protected] with a veiled threat of progressing this to legal action as its been nearly 6 months now. I got a reply within an hour:
"Hello,

thank you for the email. Our support team is unable to help, we have forwarded your request internally to the correct address and someone should get back to you in the next few days."

That was 11 days ago as of this post

Associate
I emailed [email protected] & [email protected] with a veiled threat of progressing this to legal action as its been nearly 6 months now. I got a reply within an hour:
"Hello,

thank you for the email. Our support team is unable to help, we have forwarded your request internally to the correct address and someone should get back to you in the next few days."

That was 11 days ago as of this post
Got a 2nd email today. Exactly the same as the first one but from the other address I mailed. So it would appear neither of the 2 support address' we have are dealing with these rebates

Associate
Got my rebate!:
Thank you for contacting ASUS!

We are happy to confirm that your cashback amount was awarded to you on 26.10.2023.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team at: [email protected]

this mail was in reply to my mail i sent giving them 30 days before I involved my solicitor, so maybe that helped

Glad its over. Cant say i'll 'never' buy another ASUS product (If they're genuinely the better product at the best price), but their promotions will never factor into those buying decision again.

Soldato
Glad you got there in the end
Still not received mine
Perhaps I will try mentioning solicitors
Or the press

And yep
Totally their promotions
Will never be a factor again for me
Or anyone else wants my advice on it

Associate
OP
Thank you for contacting ASUS!

We are happy to confirm that your cashback amount was awarded to you on 26.10.2023.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any queries, please contact our customer service team at: [email protected]

this mail was in reply to my mail i sent giving them 30 days before I involved my solicitor, so maybe that helped
I got this exact same email this morning as a reply to another enquiry I made 10 days ago.
A little late but yeah ....I finally been paid.....woo bloody hoo

Certainly wont be factoring in any ASUS rebate schemes again when making purchasing decisions.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just tried to submit my review and the site says "The prize you chose has all been claimed. Thanks for your interest."

Anyone submitted one recently?
If ocuk are still showing it as a cashback
Send them a Web note
My free game had an expiry date
That had already passed
Sent ocuk a Web note (was in working hours)
Literally replied in 7 minutes sorting it
End of the day
In my book anyway
If ocuk are advertising it
But you can't actually start a claim
Ocuk are responsible
Unlike once it's in asus system

Back
Top Bottom