Asus ROG Swift PG27UQ 4K IPS 144Hz G-Sync HDR

Associate
For me I want to buy a PS4 pro that I can use with a 4K monitor with gsync to run my pc on as well. The last thing I want todo is spend 400 to 500 quid on a Free sync monitor to use the pro on and try my titan x p on to find out that gsync is such a miss ! I don't have a 4K tv ATM and don't really want to buy one just for the pro as I spend so much time on the pc xD hence I am in a hurry for this monitor to appear

Associate
For me I want to buy a PS4 pro that I can use with a 4K monitor with gsync to run my pc on as well. The last thing I want todo is spend 400 to 500 quid on a Free sync monitor to use the pro on and try my titan x p on to find out that gsync is such a miss ! I don't have a 4K tv ATM and don't really want to buy one just for the pro as I spend so much time on the pc xD hence I am in a hurry for this monitor to appear

I'm in the same boat, I don't want to buy a 4k HDR TV, I want a monitor, this Asus ticks all the right boxes for me (well i would have preferred 32")
HURRY UUUUUUP lol

Caporegime
Can't wait for this to come out!

I got no intentions of spending £1000+ on a LCD based monitor but if anything, this should hopefully knock prices of current products down a bit....

Soldato
More interestingly for me, is that they're reportedly working on a similar panel, but at 32".

Well that's DEFINITELY more interesting. 27" is just too small for me coming from 21:9 ultrawide... I couldn't deal with that loss of horizontal width. Whenever I sit in front of a regular monitor now I feel like half the screen is missing lol! 32" would certainly help mitigate that somewhat, and is a far more preferable size for 4K anyway.

Given we really need Volta to drive this thing properly anyway, I don't see Q4 or 2018 being a problem... 1080Ti will still struggle at this res maxed out and won't even get close to pushing 144Hz. HDR is going to be a real game changer though.

Back
Top Bottom