At last Jailbreak 6.1 coming very soon. Yipee!

Two absolutely stunning JB tweaks have just been released!

Battery Doctor has one of the nicest UI's I have ever seen on an iPhone! A really powerful battery monitor and planner! Well worth the $1.99!
Check it out here.
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/03/19/battery-doctor-pro-jailbreak/

Other one is AudioExplorer.
It scans your installed apps and 90% of the time lists each app and that apps sound files which you can play, email, and set as ringtones!! Its amazing!

Soldato
Two absolutely stunning JB tweaks have just been released!

Battery Doctor has one of the nicest UI's I have ever seen on an iPhone! A really powerful battery monitor and planner! Well worth the $1.99!
Check it out here.
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/03/19/battery-doctor-pro-jailbreak/

wow that is a good app ! Almost replaces SB Settings !!!

Also not sure where you got it from, but I didn't have to pay for mine ? Got it from the official repo ?!

wow that is a good app ! Almost replaces SB Settings !!!

Also not sure where you got it from, but I didn't have to pay for mine ? Got it from the official repo ?!

I got it from bigboss repo. I dont mind paying for apps that are that good!

I love the toggle, the power profiles you can click between, The advanced information and charging screen when its charging.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Am I the only one not getting anywhere with making Sky Go work even using the info a couple of pages back?

I'm getting an error saying my user details are wrong and, obviously, they ain't.

Associate
Still on 5.1.1 on my 3gs. When will they stop updating it, the hardware is already grinding to a halt and new updates aren't going to help it :/ hope iOS 7 isn't for the 3gs.
TinyUmbrella doesnt work with 5 or 6 and I just learn't that redsn0w have a restore function and a baseband downgrade (I'm a bit late to the party xD)
So, I rolled my baseband from 06:15:00 down to 05:13:04 and my GPS is back :)

rpg

rpg

Associate
Am I the only one not getting anywhere with making Sky Go work even using the info a couple of pages back?

I'm getting an error saying my user details are wrong and, obviously, they ain't.
No, you're not. I posted that information up but unfortunately Sky have disabled log-in through old versions of the app. It will claim incorrect details have been entered, even though they're correct.

You must now have v3 of the app, which does not work with xCon. So currently, there is no way to use Sky Go anymore with a jailbroken device. The only saving grace for me is that on my iPad I can watch Sky Sports via the dedicated Sky Sports app, but no such thing exists for the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom