At last Jailbreak 6.1 coming very soon. Yipee!

Associate
It's been confirmed that iOS 6.1.3 fixes one of the vulnerabilities used in the evasion jailbreak.

I'll probably jailbreak my iPod touch (forth generation) if I get better battery life and can multitask without the thing crashing because it's run out of memory.

Soldato
I had to uninstall Ayecon and Winterboard on my 4S. It made my phone run incredibly slow and unstable. As soon as they were removed I got my old performance and stability back.

Soldato
I unjailbroke mine yesterday as I was still getting quite a few stability issues. It's actually running even faster now, although not reinstalling every app again after a restore from 6.1 to 6.1.2 might have helped a little. Definitely feels much more like my GF's iPhone 5 in terms of speed again :)

Soldato
OP
I had to uninstall Ayecon and Winterboard on my 4S. It made my phone run incredibly slow and unstable. As soon as they were removed I got my old performance and stability back.

That's really odd, I've been running Ayecon on my 4S with 6.1.2 and it has been flawless.

Currently I am running:

Ayecon
Barrel
Bytafont
Dietbar
F.lux
Folderenhancer
icleaner
ifile
Infinidock
itypewriter
Passwordpilot
Sbsettings
Springflash
Unlimtones
User agent faker
Winterboard
Zeppelin
Battsaver
Curiosa
Fakeclockup
Smstimestamps
Springtomize 2
Swipeselection
HapticPro
Killbackground
Switchy
IntelliScreenX

And all that's working super speedy with no crashing or problems.

;)

Back
Top Bottom