Audi RS4 Avant

Associate
Nice car, and nice set of cars to own. Hopefully on course to join you in a couple of years, what type of job or industry are you in, if you don't want to get into specifics ? the pictures inspired by that Audi ad as well :)

Definitely an understated car to drive in everyday, looks like it was well worth the money though.

Associate
Nice car, and nice set of cars to own. Hopefully on course to join you in a couple of years, what type of job or industry are you in, if you don't want to get into specifics ? the pictures inspired by that Audi ad as well :)

Definitely an understated car to drive in everyday, looks like it was well worth the money though.

He used to own OcUK :)

I am very jelly, a couple of years yet before I can own a car like that.

Man of Honour

He's a swiss icecream salesman who just moved to a 2 van operation I believe.

Soldato
Nice car, I think the colour really suits it, it has a nice tint to it. A perfect car for all situations and conditions, I cant help but think a lot of the reviews have been a bit harsh against it? I haven't even sat in one, yet alone driven one, but I often think reviews these days are becoming meaningless. Who cares how something handles round a track...

I digress. Lovely :D

Soldato
Why do I find the rear quarter the best looking part of the body?

I wish Audi would give each of their models a little bit of individuality rather than just offering the same thing in different sizes.

I bet it's cracking to drive. Audi do make a good V8.

Back
Top Bottom