Australian GP 2009 - Race 1/17 (NOT in HD BTW)

Looks like Rubens has dropped off the pace, making Jenson look very handy indeed. Shame about Rosbergs pit.

Yeah looks like Rubens took a little more damage than just the front wing in the first corner.

A second safty car would just be good luck for Massa and Ferrari...

Also anyone see the really cool graphic from Massa's car, looked even better than the one ITV had for the last few years

button and rubens are only going to be spending 8-10 laps on soft tyres, when button pitted they put over 20 laps of fuel in, he pitted out of phase aswell, i think it will hurt vettel more then button as vettel will have to spend longer as he pitted according to his original strategy

First Anthony Hamilton, and now John Button. I vote they start up a breakaway series, with all the drivers Dads racing!
:D

Given anthony hamilton's driving (remember the porsche in a ditch?) I don't think that would be such a good idea.

Unless they use the brawn bumper cars..

hmmm.... The Brawn Bumper Cars F1 Dads Series!

First Anthony Hamilton, and now John Button. I vote they start up a breakaway series, with all the drivers Dads racing!
:D

Haha i vote the go do something else with their lives and stop living through their kids..... well make them look more like men at any rate...

yeah, the late afternoon lighting is kinda nicer on the eyes than the glare of midday.. still a daft time for a sunday morning though

Yeah im not to pleased having to stay up all night for that (its light again) but the really nice reflections off the cars makes up for it all

Back
Top Bottom