Australian masterchef

Soldato
Yea, doesn't seem to have changed much either :p

Was pretty bitter sweet last night...

On the one hand it was a double episode :)... But both Marion and Dani ended up being eliminated :(

Damn, I think Marion has been one of the best cooks in any series to be honest, and on top of that she seems so nice :) I can't stand Julie's face! She clearly consistently makes tasty food though I suppose.

Associate
I don't think Julie got much praise as a child. Every time the judges say something even remotely positive she smiles like her lottery numbers just came up. It's something that I notice all the time and it irritates me much more than it should.

Can't wait for Curtis Stone tonight...
really hoping Julie struggles to keep up.

Soldato
Damn, I think Marion has been one of the best cooks in any series to be honest, and on top of that she seems so nice :) I can't stand Julie's face! She clearly consistently makes tasty food though I suppose.

Yea definitely agree with Marion, she seems to make one little mistake at the wrong time and it send her home, other people make so many but keep it together when they need to.

I don't think Julie got much praise as a child. Every time the judges say something even remotely positive she smiles like her lottery numbers just came up. It's something that I notice all the time and it irritates me much more than it should.

Can't wait for Curtis Stone tonight...
really hoping Julie struggles to keep up.

It's not that I don't like Julie, although she can get real annoying, it's more that the focus always seems to be on her which takes away from the other contestants.

Loved last nights ep...
Was great to see some from 2012 turn up... was great Andy trying his best to be paired with Justine :D

Soldato
All caught up now...

Glad for Callum, comes accross as a really nice lad. It also seems he often has no clue what he's doing but somehow it works out in the end :p

Really enjoyed the All Stars was a nice little bonus after the regular one finished, ah well that's it now until next year :D

Soldato
Same for me, watched less and less of the UK version over the past few years to the point where I haven't caught any of it this year.

Much prefer the Aussie format, although I did try watch the NZ version a year or 2 ago which was a similar set up but just didn't work for me.

Man of Honour
OP
Wahoo not long.
Season 5 starts 15 of September 7pm on watch 109 sky, 124 virgin.
The ultimate cook-off series returns with a brand new twist, a host of celebrity chefs and more culinary challenges than ever before.

Soldato
I can't wait for this to start up again. It is far and away better than the UK MasterChef. Me and the wife don't ever watch that anymore, it isn't even in the same league as the Aussie MasterChef. The judges are awesome and the celebrity chefs that they have on are always great. It is just such a good format for the show, it flows better.

I went on holiday to Tuscany last year and I really enjoyed watching them do their week in Tuscany when I watched it. Reminded me of so much of what we saw when we were there :)

Man of Honour
OP
It better as they are friendly and nice and actually show them trying to improve the contests. Not just being mean ******** for the sake of the tv, which just doesn't work. Uk one needs a total change the viewing figures must have dropped loads.

Back
Top Bottom