AUTOBRITE DIRECT GRAND OPENING & OcUK IS INVITED! OcUK CAR MEET MARCH 24th!!

Associate
Count me in. This would not only be my first time meeting you guys, but my first car meet ever. MY18 Mustang GT, tuned, exhaust, intake, various other modifications (no supercharger yet). I'll be traveling over from Hollingworth, Hyde (about an hour and a half away) with my pal.

Associate
Hey, bit of a lurker sorry...will pop along with my DC5 Integra Type R and little boy if that’s cool? He’s nearly 4 and loves trains, racing cars and engineering stuff so will **** his pants at seeing what you guys are bringing. I’m about 5 mins from OcUK over in Seabridge, so old and local :)

Caporegime
Hey, bit of a lurker sorry...will pop along with my DC5 Integra Type R and little boy if that’s cool? He’s nearly 4 and loves trains, racing cars and engineering stuff so will **** his pants at seeing what you guys are bringing. I’m about 5 mins from OcUK over in Seabridge, so old and local :)

Great news man, love Tegs. All these lovely motor's will bring out the 4yr-old in all of us!!! :)

Associate
Hi Guys,

Long time member........but shockingly low poster (sorry!).

Would be up for this......would be in an FK2 TypeR (had a 53 plate EP3 years ago....hence the username).

Are family welcome, the missus and kids will want to come along as well.

Cheers, Andy

Soldato
Hi Guys,

Long time member........but shockingly low poster (sorry!).

Would be up for this......would be in an FK2 TypeR (had a 53 plate EP3 years ago....hence the username).

Are family welcome, the missus and kids will want to come along as well.

Cheers, Andy
Look at the poster it says family friendly :)

Everybody is welcome, a bit too far for me but to those attending have a great day

Soldato
I've not been around for a while but put me down as a maybe as I might swing by, if only to show my face and see the new yellow peril! :D

Associate
Sounds good, ill come along. Just put a deposit down on a mk4 MX5, hoping to pick it up a week before the event so ill come along and get some stuff for my first soft top

Back
Top Bottom