AUTOBRITE DIRECT GRAND OPENING & OcUK IS INVITED! OcUK CAR MEET MARCH 24th!!

Soldato
Damn it. I can't make it tomorrow unfortunately! Hate it when the Mrs organises things last minute!! :mad:

I really wanted to see if they had an decent offers on a valet and detail as the C63 could do with a really thorough professional once over. :(

Caporegime
More than likely to pop in, taking my partners 1 Series for its MOT in the morning in Cheadle, easy enough to call in my way back to have a look.

Saw your 458 at OC/U.K. the other night when I called in for a part, but would be nice to take a closer look.

Reg: F20 JSG. (Not displaying or anything like that, just in case you want the number) :)

Permabanned
Well Ford boys done it again. Reving cars doing drag pulls on the outside public road. Poped out to grab some food with my mates come back Cops patroling trafic wardens putting tickets on all cars parked oudside aka MOST of cars. So had to GTFO before I'd get a ticket :(

Caporegime
Well Ford boys done it again. Reving cars doing drag pulls on the outside public road.

Yep. You can take the chavs out of Festival Park, but you can’t take Festival Park out of the chavs. Surprised it took as long as it did to get the police and traffic wardens involved, there were some really idiotic things happening on the road! Glad my car was inside the gates!

Fantastic day put on by the guys at Autobrite though!

Associate
massive turnout at AB today. Was surprised just how many attended, it was crazy busy. Glad I didnt bring my car tbh as it was pretty chavtastic lol. Lots of people putting "hands" on the cars and letting kids all over them - then the street racing and general madness began lol, was only a matter of time before the police turned up. I left about 1230 ish and glad i did lol! Didnt even get in the shop as they were queuing 30-40 deep to get in throughout! Must be amazing for Mark the owner to have that level of interest in the brand. Success story in stoke. Ill definately visit another weekend to try out the new shop.

Associate
I gave it a miss as son was ill all night so we’re both shattered today. Sounds pretty much how I expected it to go!

Might pop in tomorrow as I need a couple of things.

As a side note the Autobrite foam lance I bought back in 2008 is still going strong :)

Permabanned
65a4eac85472c834cd06b994c7ddaf29213230d4.jpeg

One photo i took of team Yellow

Caporegime
What a gathering!

Some fantastic machinery there, the shop was unbelievably busy, a huge thank you and respect to @Gibbo and @kindai for the pleasure of being able to sit in and let those engines sing! - such an incredible contrast between the two, both truly epic machines!

A few snaps....

FEkExkj.jpg

x3mx1Fc.jpg

l8ZUqeQ.jpg

mGulDWw.jpg

NpY3ur7.jpg

sqNybLG.jpg

RtptBQF.jpg

dVGa7Sr.jpg

cTvyECW.jpg

eMz6AmK.jpg

ocHzEBh.jpg

xg47keG.jpg

moEFLn1.jpg

BbDy37d.jpg

Ga6jTUg.jpg

G4CVqZJ.jpg

zt9QZJr.jpg

eR1Jsm6.jpg

Such a shame some pricks were driving in a brainless fashion on the road outside which ended up in the Police attending and subsequent ticketing of people parked (without causing any obstruction) in the grass verge outside, I heard word of this and managed to get away - annoyingly early - just before I got a ticket, bloody kill joys!

Anyway, great event, great venue, great cars & owners, you missed a treat if you didn’t drop by.

OcUK Staff
OP
OMG!

Love the sound, great stock, of course it can be better, just whether its worth hassle and cost really. Thanks for getting that, will certainly have to get a tunnel run.

Back
Top Bottom