AUTOBRITE DIRECT GRAND OPENING & OcUK IS INVITED! OcUK CAR MEET MARCH 24th!!

Associate
Will be attending as always!

Curbii - Scirocco R. (FH65 RZF)
Sam - GT86 Orange Edition. (BK67 OYS)

Let's hope I can get a car wash in between now and Sunday!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
08:30am @ OcUK!

Remember those who want guaranteed parking, 08:30am at OcUK and we shall leave OcUK at 08:35am, so seriously NO ONE be late, you will be left, no excuses, set of early!

OcUK Staff
OP
ANNOUNCEMENT!

The following members are on the Supercar stand! - I have tickets get from me at OcUK 08:30am on Sunday!

1. Gibbo - Ferrari
2. Jonathon Coleman - Lamborghini
3. Baz - Mustang
4. Kelvin - Aston Marton
5. Nath - GTR
6. Reserved, for potential Mclaren!

Everyone else shall be directed to the public car park!

Those on supercar stand:

- Meet at my house at 8am or meet at OcUK at 08:30am
- Leaving OcUK at 08:35am on the DOT!
- Arrive Autobrite 08:55am and park up in allocated space and you will need your ticket/pass from myself or you won't get in.

Other attendees can still meet us at 08:30am and convoy up and park in public area, otherwise feel free to arrive later around 10am. :)

P.S. Supercar stand, if you are not there by 9am, you do risk losing your allocated space and being moved to the public parking area, as there are others wanting the supercar spaces!

P.S.2 Cars on the super car stand are expected to be clean!!!!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, do you mean public parking on the Autobrite premises or in b&q car park? I'll be at overclockers nice and early to join the convoy :)

No idea I am afraid, maybe along the road, I'd be surprised if they are filling B&Q as maybe B&Q will complain, but it is there event, I shall ask tonight when I pickup the Ferrari as they are giving it a detail and paint correction for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom