**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
I was looking at some B grade AMD GPUs and they're priced significantly above the your new prices. Tempted to make an offer but don't want to be blocked for them being insulting! :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,
You might see some pricing that is above RRP it just means we haven't been through and changed them yet.

You can make whatever offer you want. If we can do it we will but if not we will counter offer. You will not be banned :) Just try and be realistic and not £10 for a 3080.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Hi,
You might see some pricing that is above RRP it just means we haven't been through and changed them yet.

You can make whatever offer you want. If we can do it we will but if not we will counter offer. You will not be banned :) Just try and be realistic and not £10 for a 3080.

£12.50? :)

An idea has popped into my head that might or might not be of any use - pricing B grade items as x% off the standard price of a standard retail grade item of the same thing. That would save you having to change B grade prices or running B grade as a barter outlet (either of which must involve some extra work) as the B grade prices would auto-adjust with the standard prices.

Man of Honour
How long are the auctions open for? Don't want to bid if it's open for a week, I'd rather just pay full price

It's open indefinitely, but it's not an auction. It's haggling. The prices shown for B grade items at OcUK are often higher than OcUK would accept. Quite often much higher. Sometimes even higher than the price OcUK charges for the same product as a brand new perfect condition item with a full warranty (B grade items have an extremely short warranty).

So customers can either pay a much higher price than the item warrants or they can haggle (inefficiently) by sending an offer if they know the right person at OcUK to send an offer to.

That's what's going on here. Not an auction. And it will probably never be any different, let alone within less than a week.

Associate
Hi, regarding B grade GPUs, the email in the first post is still vaild? Also I never did this before, buying "used" gpus, should I be worried they were used to do bitcoin etc.?
Thx for any reply.

G J

G J

Associate
I sent an offer. When clicking on a product in the b grade section and the page goes to a 404 does that mean the card is out of stock as some listings still work but the page says its out of stock. :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom