**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
I have replied to all offers now. If you have not had an email in 30mins let me know as it seems some emails are not coming through on the email account.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi, I just got back in the office. I will go through now.

Any 7000 Series cards have had the pricing updated online and the purchaser has said he is not going any lower.

Associate
Interested in a few items, but would like to understand the premise on warranty - why only 90 days? If most of stock is open box, or customer returns, would it not be possible to register warranty with manufacturer and use the full length? Specifically thinking motherboards and Asus or MSI.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Interested in a few items, but would like to understand the premise on warranty - why only 90 days? If most of stock is open box, or customer returns, would it not be possible to register warranty with manufacturer and use the full length? Specifically thinking motherboards and Asus or MSI.

Most item will have the manufacturer warranty but as we can't separate them we currently only offer 90 days on everything. This means we will deal with it for the first 90 days after that it will theoretically have no warranty if the manufacturer does not support it.

Back
Top Bottom