**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Associate
Can anyone make sense of this? lol

I asked CS if they could match the price of the normal (non-reverse) Lian Li 120 LCD fan (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/b-grade-lian-li-uni-fan-tl-lcd-120mm-black-bg-coo-lia-01200.html) with the reverse (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/b-gr...lcd-120mm-reverse-black-bg-coo-lia-01202.html). The normal 120 was in stock when I asked.

This was a no as they are different products and CS also said they are different grade? (both are B grade :confused: )

I responded back saying that was fine on the price, but they are both b grade and what sort of offer was OK as the b grade price, £41.99, was currently set at the same as new RRP.

Just had another response

The price it is currently set at on B Grade is as low as we are able to go on this product

Keep in mind this is not a complaint, staff member who was responding to me is really friendly and polite, I'm just completely confused.

Is it OCUK policy or something to sometimes charge exactly the same for b grade as brand new? My past experience with the website is when b grade is either the same or priced higher than new it's just the website hasn't been updated and CS would normally accept an offer.

Here is the brand new listing just to confirm it is £41.99 as well https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-uni-fan-tl-lcd-120mm-reverse-black-coo-lia-01202.html

Last edited:
Underboss
Can anyone make sense of this? lol

I asked CS if they could match the price of the normal (non-reverse) Lian Li 120 LCD fan (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/b-grade-lian-li-uni-fan-tl-lcd-120mm-black-bg-coo-lia-01200.html) with the reverse (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/b-gr...lcd-120mm-reverse-black-bg-coo-lia-01202.html). The normal 120 was in stock when I asked.

This was a no as they are different products and CS also said they are different grade? (both are B grade :confused: )

I responded back saying that was fine on the price, but they are both b grade and what sort of offer was OK as the b grade price, £41.99, was currently set at the same as new RRP.

Just had another response

Keep in mind this is not a complaint, staff member who was responding to me is really friendly and polite, I'm just completely confused.

Is it OCUK policy or something to sometimes charge exactly the same for b grade as brand new? My past experience with the website is when b grade is either the same or priced higher than new it's just the website hasn't been updated and CS would normally accept an offer.

Here is the brand new listing just to confirm it is £41.99 as well https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-li-uni-fan-tl-lcd-120mm-reverse-black-coo-lia-01202.html

not sure whats going on there

@Doric
@Robbie_G

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
If a b-grade price is the same as new then it may not have been adjusted yet. The team usually message us to adjust. Your best bet is to message me on here as I look after fans so this is my fault. I have not adjusted b-grade for a week at least.

Associate
If a b-grade price is the same as new then it may not have been adjusted yet. The team usually message us to adjust. Your best bet is to message me on here as I look after fans so this is my fault. I have not adjusted b-grade for a week at least.

Cheers Rob, managed to pickup a reverse b-grade as it is now matched with normal air flow price.

And guys, no pitchforks :p

Associate

I asked for a price on a B grade item that was 20 pound more expensive with OCUK .. 549 vs 529 and was told Unfortunately i can not accept a price match for this item.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Also the whole process is flawed... B grade items should reflect the actual value so a customer can snap up said item while browsing the b section, and not have to go through the process of creating web tickets or visiting the forum etc to get an actual fair price for a second hand item

Soldato
I asked for a price on a B grade item that was 20 pound more expensive with OCUK .. 549 vs 529 and was told Unfortunately i can not accept a price match for this item.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Also the whole process is flawed... B grade items should reflect the actual value so a customer can snap up said item while browsing the b section, and not have to go through the process of creating web tickets or visiting the forum etc to get an actual fair price for a second hand item
This has been said before in this forum but alas......

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
We set B-grade pricing as often as we can but we miss things which is why most are corrected as soon as someone points them out.

B-grade pricing is set to price we think the product is worth which is usaully at cost but the majority of the time it's at a loss. The forums give you guys as loyal customers the oppurtunity to get better pricing and this is why we do this thread. We can't offer the same pricing we give you guys as everyday pricing.

This is the only way we can do it in a controlled manner.

Associate
We set B-grade pricing as often as we can but we miss things which is why most are corrected as soon as someone points them out.

B-grade pricing is set to price we think the product is worth which is usaully at cost but the majority of the time it's at a loss. The forums give you guys as loyal customers the oppurtunity to get better pricing and this is why we do this thread. We can't offer the same pricing we give you guys as everyday pricing.

This is the only way we can do it in a controlled manner.
New 7900 xt graphic cards can be had for 700 pounds or lower .... both XFX and sapphire, powercolor (659) ... In the B section cheapest one is 710 pounds and going up to 780 pounds ... for a second hand product .... Cheapest b section 7900 xt is 50 quid more expensive than a better brand NEW gpu on your website

Same for the sapphire 7900 gre... 529 pounds new with free shipping at a competitor vs 549 secondhand with OCUK but when asked for a fair price for said second hand graphic card the response was

Apologies but we have no lee way on our pricing for this item. As you have stated the item is coming from an entirely different company and as such has nothing to do with our pricing.

We also do not offer discounts, aside from Student discount. I am sorry we can not assist you any further.

What opportunity as a loyal customer do I get considering the response from OCUK above ? Pay 20 pounds more for a second hand item? ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom