**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Have you emailed me an offer?

The sales team will not do price matching as part of the training they have. The sales team have limited ability to adjust pricing and this could be a generic response.

They maybe should have asked us about b-grade but if you email me an offer I will see what we can do.

We set this forum up to try and make it a little easier for loyal forum members to get better pricing. As long as you make a reasonable offer we can work with you.

Soldato

The sales team will not do price matching as part of the training they have. The sales team have limited ability to adjust pricing and this could be a generic response.

They maybe should have asked us about b-grade but if you email me an offer I will see what we can do.

We set this forum up to try and make it a little easier for loyal forum members to get better pricing. As long as you make a reasonable offer we can work with you.
I've bought loads of B-grade stock and have dealt with Robbie many times, always works well for me and I would recommend it to anyone.

Associate

Thanks for the response Robbie, I got my card sorted now, but will be buying B grade items in the near future ..

I will use the forums from now on and will email you in regards to future B grade items.

Thanks

Associate
Booo, after all of that looks like my fan is dead. No power to it through the Uni Fan controller.

It appears to be working fine though (the controller), so back the fan goes. Wonder if these are tested given the convoluted setup for the LCD Uni fans (need a specific hub to work).

I've purchased the last remaining b-stock fan to see if it works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom