**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Associate
So with the phone lines being down, is there a different way to lock the deals in with the agreed prices ? Or is it a case of waiting for the phones to open up

Underboss
So with the phone lines being down, is there a different way to lock the deals in with the agreed prices ? Or is it a case of waiting for the phones to open up

they dont accept offers over the phone as far as I am aware

Couple of rules:
  • Make reasonable offers. People making silly offers will be blocked.
  • Make an offer, don't ask what I will take for it. It's a silent auction.
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Generally they are all open box)
  • You have your standard right to return unwanted within 2 weeks.
  • If you receive the item and it is faulty we'll collect from you.
  • Include your forum name on your email please.

Please send your offers to my trust account or [email protected]

Associate
In order to pay for the items once your offers have been accepted over email you have to call the sales team and pay. The phones are down, so wondering if there is a different channel to use or if I just wait for phones to go back up again. Have logged a ticket asking the same thing just thought a forum user may know and provide a quick response :)

Last edited:
Associate
In order to pay for the items once your offers have been accepted over email you have to call the sales team and pay. The phones are down, so wondering if there is a different channel to use or if I just wait for phones to go back up again. Have logged a ticket asking the same thing just thought a forum user may know and provide a quick response :)
They sent me a email link to pay

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Looks like bgrade items are back up with pricing and the ability to order.

Please be aware that the website is not showing the original sale pricing. If you are unsure if the price has been dropped please check the original item.

As stated previously if an offer is too low you will get a counter offer.

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
They may not be able to yet.

We will have to change the price for you online so you can order.

Anyone who has sent me an email and hasn't had a response please send a message again.

Last edited:
Soldato
They may not be able to yet.

We will have to change the price for you online so you can order.

Anyone who has sent me an email and hasn't had a response please send a message again.
If that works then I'm happy to put in some offers and then order online....as long as nobody nicks it from me lol.

How does it work?

Back
Top Bottom