Back4Blood

Associate
This game is borked, the continue campaign doesn't work just sits searching forever and then I quickplay and I am bouncing about missions and acts... Shame as the gunplay etc seems good.

Associate
I am perplexed why the reviews on steam are so high - I'm seeing a lot of negativity.

Coincidentally all reviews on steam are currently down. Tinfoil hat wondering if it's related.

Associate
This game is borked, the continue campaign doesn't work just sits searching forever and then I quickplay and I am bouncing about missions and acts... Shame as the gunplay etc seems good.

I'm not sure if the search is just broken, or if there is just nobody currently searching for the act I am playing (which seems strange on a brand new game). It does seem to find a game eventually though, when I leave it like 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Associate
Fun with a group on voice together. I never expected it to be a long term game.

I have it through GamePass so need to keep crossplay enabled to try and get stream aka other PC players. Quickplay seems to take a while and then join me with console players and I have to say the games have not got very far.

Soldato
Played through the first act with friends and enjoyed it

Definitely needs polishing though. Some of the animations are broken, especially when you get knocked back by an explosion or large enemy

Associate
I'm not sure if the search is just broken, or if there is just nobody currently searching for the act I am playing (which seems strange on a brand new game). It does seem to find a game eventually though, when I leave it like 10 minutes.

From what I gather it's a bug going all the way back to closed beta. I was waiting yesterday almost 40 minutes when I decided to quit.

Soldato
The matchmaking is pretty naff. Spent ages and then got grouped with a bunch of guys talking French. Kind of hard to want to play through a mission with someone when I'd be talking gibberish to them

Soldato
Had to complete Act 1 twice to get the achievement!

Also what's with the weapon attachments? Seems like they could have made a much better job out of this. Surely you should be able to move attachments around, reuse etc.? I really don't like how you can get a weapon nicely geared, find a better one and then just have to lose all attachments. Unless I'm missing something here...

Soldato
Had to complete Act 1 twice to get the achievement!

Also what's with the weapon attachments? Seems like they could have made a much better job out of this. Surely you should be able to move attachments around, reuse etc.? I really don't like how you can get a weapon nicely geared, find a better one and then just have to lose all attachments. Unless I'm missing something here...

I thought exactly the same thing....

Also why does picking up copper stop a reload animation...

Back
Top Bottom