Back4Blood

Soldato
I loved L4D, not so much L4D2. While it's pretty similar I felt the settings in the first felt more zombie movie-esque whereas in #2 they didn't. Plus the characters in 1 were better.

The first game was set at night whereas the second was during the day which I think had a dramatic effect on the atmosphere.

Agree with both of you. I was still enjoying the first game with friends when the second one dropped (only a year later), so it seemed a bit pointless as well.

Associate
Another huge fan of Left for Dead! Awesome to see another being made so to speak. Sign me up!

The only thing missing from an immersion perspective was no other friendly players/AI seen on the maps in the originals. From an atmospheric point of view, it would have made a huge difference, to join team mates or even see other 'friendlies' camped out on top of buildings etc. I always preferred L4D 1 over 2, both are awesome though.

Soldato
There's going to be 8 humans (or cleaners) to choose from, so I wonder might there be a new additional VS mode with two teams of humans fighting it out....

Anyway, here's JakFrags' thoughts for those who care lol

Associate
OP
I've added it to steam, had a download in the KB range - I assume that means they update it with the game at some point? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom