Back4Blood

Soldato
Have they mentioned how many campaigns the game with have? Everyone is complaining about the cost but if we have a a lot of campaigns then its not so bad. Hopefully we get more than 4 this time round....

Caporegime
Have they mentioned how many campaigns the game with have? Everyone is complaining about the cost but if we have a a lot of campaigns then its not so bad. Hopefully we get more than 4 this time round....
There’s a suggestion some may be locked behind the season pass or annual pass splitting the player base.

Soldato
They should clear the air ASAP and say exactly what their plans are for both the launch and added content. It's all well and good the devs saying stuff like "Oh we think players will be happy with our solution", but once bitten, twice shy.

Soldato
i dont care how many there are the base price plus a subscription is always going to be too much

The thing is most games are released around thay price now on steam. If there was enough campaigns that equaled 15 ‐ 20 hours gameplay (doubtful I know), equal to that of a standard standard play through of a single player game, would you still feel the same? Decides it will probably be around £30 on cdkeys.

My main concern the is the dlc and locking campaigns and special infected behind pay walls

Associate
The thing is most games are released around thay price now on steam. If there was enough campaigns that equaled 15 ‐ 20 hours gameplay (doubtful I know), equal to that of a standard standard play through of a single player game, would you still feel the same? Decides it will probably be around £30 on cdkeys.

My main concern the is the dlc and locking campaigns and special infected behind pay walls
its the monthly cost that is silly

the base price i can understand

but you cant have a game like this as pay monthly its not an mmo its madness

and the sub model doesnt work for mmos either unless its wow and it only works for wow because thats the way its always been

Associate
Price is too high for the fanbase they are going after used to paying Valve prices. It needs to be £30 max.

Don't like the look of that card system and hoping its only cosmetic DLC and no splitting of the fan base or this will not last long.

Associate
This feels like one of those games that I ignore for a year or two and then pickup main game + season pass in a sale. £50 + season pass is too much I think

Back
Top Bottom