Poll: Bahrain Grand Prix 2021, Sakhir - Race 1/23

Rate the 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Supposedly Mercedes have a secret up their sleeve. Reading around online it’s some sort of super-cooling system that gives them short bursts of extra power, although no credible sources at this stage beyond some vague words from the team.

Trackside observers are tipping RB to be as much as 0.2s ahead of Merc on raw pace. The car definitely looks more planted from what I’ve seen so it would t surprise me to see Max win tomorrow with Lewis P2.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Lots of anticipation for tomorrows race and quali today. I really hope that Merc haven't been sandbagging and we have a genuinely competitive season. Will be good to see Mercedes and LH under pressure and more teams in the mix. High pressure and high stakes === drama and crashes in places it actually matters.

Soldato
Made a rookie mistake already didn't realise they're having 3 F2 races a weekend now! 2 sprints on a Saturday and the Feature on Sunday (but alternating the rounds with F3) so missed the first one!

Soldato
Obviously practice isn't qualifying/race etc etc etc but Red Bull are definitely quick no doubt about that, we'll see later on where Merc are.

Also looks like Aston really aren't quick!

Soldato
Max looks confident, seems fast and well within the car too.

I don't think Mercedes are sandbagging to this extent. If they are, Toto is going to break Horner :p

Man of Honour
"The FIA will conduct new, deeper technical inspections of Formula 1 cars following races this year to ensure all teams comply with the regulations."

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...nd-prix-2021-sakhir-race-1-23.18924024/page-3

It will be done after final practice.
Soooo which team will caught out first?

Ooof... it's pretty much a complete stripdown.

ExeuOxaWUAAZWjO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom