Bakers refuse Gay wedding cake - update: Supreme Court rules in favour of Bakers

We need to get rid of not only the commission, but all equality laws relating to who a business can serve. Let the free-market determine the future of those businesses which will not provide particular products or services.

Black? Get out of my shop. Female? Don't bother coming back to this garage without your husband. Muslim? Leave my hardware store or I'll call the police.

Yeah. Great idea you got there bud...

*slowly claps*

Black? Get out of my shop. Female? Don't bother coming back to this garage without your husband. Muslim? Leave my hardware store or I'll call the police.

*slowly claps*

And those businesses would be subject to the free-market; if people don't like that behaviour from the store owner, they can opt to not shop there.

The fact that this story is even regarded as 'news' is pathetic....

Do I care if people are gay? No
Do I care that some people don’t morally support certain aspects of gay life? No
Do I think people should be able to have their own views and beliefs? Yes
Do I think a business has the right not to produce something they disagree with? Yes!
Should the gay person have started moaning and reported the bakery to the fascist commission? No...
Should the gay person have shrugged their shoulders and took their business elsewhere? Yes....

The baker was happy to serve the person just like anyone else....there is no discrimination here....actually there is....to the baker for not being entitled to his view...If someone wanted a pro UKIP slogan on a cake and the baker was a militant labour supporter and hated UKIP, if he refused to make the cake, there would be no problem and it wouldnt be news....This story is just about an immature spoilt gay person causing a fuss.

There are so many more important things in the world that need sorting out...this isn’t one of them....this kind of nonsense just annoys everyone and takes society backwards rather than forwards.

Last edited:
Roll on armageddon,

On the contrary, you yourselves wrong and defraud. You do this even to your brethren. Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…

No one will inherit the kingdom of god because there ain't no kingdom and make sure you ain't a virgin as there will be terrorists and celibate priests waiting for you.

*slowly claps*

If the shop owner doesn't want to make much money, let them do it, but it would be so rare as to be virtually unheard of. A Muslim baker wouldn't make me a Peppa Pig birthday cake and I don't care.

You mean in the manner that it sounds like you could do with? A few extra inches to relieve the pressure?

He's right, these responses of yours are foolish.

No one will inherit the kingdom of god because there ain't no kingdom and make sure you ain't a virgin as there will be terrorists and celibate priests waiting for you.

Wow, how exciting, a barely coherent atheist.

Roll on armageddon,

On the contrary, you yourselves wrong and defraud. You do this even to your brethren. Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…

You're a disgusting man. Your "loving" God is apparently full of ****.

Roll on armageddon,

I don't have a direct line to god, as if I did, I'd tell him this myself. Seems like you do. You appear to know a lot about what he likes and dislikes regarding entering his kingdom etc. So can you do me a favour and tell him from me that he can take his kingdom and shove it right up his numinous, transcendent backside. I don't want it, he can keep it. Thank you. ;)

Roll on armageddon,

The thought of eternal life alongside this douchebag above is surely enough to put anyone off Christianity!

Roll on armageddon,

I still think you are trolling.

Roll on armageddon,

So if I never have any fun and leave a boring life I can go to heaven?
Where I will live in eternal boredom because I STILL can't do any thing fun?

No thanks

Roll on armageddon,

The actual quote is...

"nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

So by adding in effeminate and homosexual you've just proved everyone who says the religious just make it up as the go along correct.

The fact the word 'homosexual' didn't exist until 1892 is the giveaway.

The actual quote is...

"nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

So by adding in effeminate and homosexual you've just proved everyone who says the religious just make it up as the go along correct.

The fact the word 'homosexual' didn't exist until 1892 is the giveaway.

Can't wait for him to reply to that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom