Baldur's Gate 3

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It's taken me almost 3 months of solid gaming to get close to finishing the game.

Your TN panel probably did not help either. Had you had an QD-OLED you would have been drawn in more and completed it much sooner :p

Jokes aside I think it might take me 3-6 months. That why I am taking my time starting it as I know I won't be playing much else once I do.

Soldato
Your TN panel probably did not help either. Had you had an QD-OLED you would have been drawn in more and completed it much sooner :p

Jokes aside I think it might take me 3-6 months. That why I am taking my time starting it as I know I won't be playing much else once I do.

Supposedly I've had the monitor for 7 years, but it is still a great monitor in my view.

1440p + gysnc. (TN)

Soldato
Trying not to spoil it but...

I am on the brain. Worked out I had to make a dash for the crown then eventually got in to the portal but cant get enough people in to kill off the brain and the couple I managed to get in died when the platforms exploded.

Trying not to spoil it but...

I am on the brain. Worked out I had to make a dash for the crown then eventually got in to the portal but cant get enough people in to kill off the brain and the couple I managed to get in died when the platforms exploded.
I didn't realise you could take more than one in. Once in this was relatively easy, though we dead first time due to the floor disappearing and not realising this, but second attempt, in and done. We used a sword that had increased damage against beasts iirc

Soldato
Would be interesting to maybe do an evil play through though.

I was thinking which party members would approve and stay with you if you did an evil play through with say a dark urge character?

Last edited:
Soldato
Would be interesting to maybe do an evil play through though.

I was thinking which party members would approve and stay with you if you did an evil play through with say a dark urge character?
Only one way to find out! ;) Make it a different playthrough, try different things! I think I mentioned already I'm doing an all rogue party and it's been pretty good fun!

(No cheating by searching!

Back
Top Bottom