Ballack to Chelsea?

Associate
Article in the Daily Mail about this.

He is a Lampard type footballer. Can attack, defend, pass etc etc. Total footballer.

God help the rest of the Premiership though. Is this really what we want to see ? Chelsea using their wealth to absolutely dominate for years to come ?

Soldato
Who would he replace in the midfield though?

Thought Chelsea were fairly well covered in midfield... Lampard, Essien/Makalele, Duff/Robben, Cole ...

Man of Honour
OP
Smit said:
Who would he replace in the midfield though?

Thought Chelsea were fairly well covered in midfield... Lampard, Essien/Makalele, Duff/Robben, Cole ...
That's what I'm worried about assuming he does come, especially if he plays the Lampard role.

Soldato
Ballack has been linked with Man Utd for years and years now. I think there is a personal liking there between the player and Man Utd. I really hope he does come to Utd in the future, hopefully some time soon.

Ballack going to Chelsea, seems more true. Hes a great player and would be a great benefit for chelsea. If he plays, he would be Lampard to replace Essien. Makalele aint going to go anywhere. If hes fit then he is in the side, same with Lampard.

I would love to see the worlds best players in the Premiership and Ballack is one of them. If he does go Chelsea, then unlucky Man Utd, but I'd want to see him at Chelsea than in Germany.

Soldato
Gooner14 said:
Fat Frank to Barca is the reason why they would be after Ballack.

The only team Lampard would go to is Chelsea, but hes there already. He will never leave Chelsea, so would'nt John Terry. Why would they want to leave probably the Worlds best team, well they are getting there. It wont be long till they win the Champs League. They already got the Premiership in thier back pocket :p

Soldato
Bennah said:
The only team Lampard would go to is Chelsea, but hes there already. He will never leave Chelsea, so would'nt John Terry. Why would they want to leave probably the Worlds best team, well they are getting there. It wont be long till they win the Champs League. They already got the Premiership in thier back pocket :p

i dont think chelsea are good enough to win the champions league

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
If ballack goes to chelsea its just for money.

chelsea dont need ballack.. what will he do there but sit on the bench.

I actually think he will not sit on the bench. He would be a first team started with Lampard in central midfield. He could also play on the left. Hes got a sweet left foot on him. He aint bad with his right either :p :D

Soldato
DanH84 said:
Chelsea aren't the worlds best team.

I know, not at the current time. Im not sure who is. Really Liverpool are Europe's best team by winning the Champs League last year and Greece are Europe's best International team but we all can see that they aint ;)

Chelsea, next season will become the best team in europe or come very close to it. Who knows they might do it this season. Thats why we love football. Its unpredictable.

Soldato
Bennah said:
Maybe not this season, but who knows.

Anyone think that Liverpool was good enough to win it, this time last year. I certainly didnt :D

they werent good enough, they were lucky.

chelsea obviously cant cut it... maybe next season with more experience.. and probably more of europes top players to cut the chances of other teams winning, but definitely not this year

Associate
Hopefully Chelsea will be absolutely destroyed by Barca next Wednesday (or is it Tuesday ?).

I predict a 4 - 0 score.

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
they werent good enough, they were lucky.

chelsea obviously cant cut it... maybe next season with more experience.. and probably more of europes top players to cut the chances of other teams winning, but definitely not this year

Lets see :D

I do hope that Chelsea stuff Barca in thier own back yard. Arsenal getting another 1-0 win over Real Madrid so us English can pull a fast one over the Spanish ;)

Associate
Lets have a thread please that doesn't degenerate into pointless arguments. Theres plenty of other threads for that.

Ballack to chelsea is interesting as its not like chelsea need him unless Mourinho wants to start giving lampard a rest from time to time. This could indicate a player(s) leaving, which players I don't know but I'd buy Gudjohnsen though if he's unwanted.

Back
Top Bottom