Ballack to Chelsea?

Permabanned
Wouldnt be surprised if they bought him,and i cant see him turning his nose up at that sort of salary.I think its similar to them wanting Gerrard tbh,great player to have,but where to fit him in with what you already have?

Man of Honour
OP
Errol said:
God help the rest of the Premiership though. Is this really what we want to see ? Chelsea using their wealth to absolutely dominate for years to come ?
Also on the news was talk of Sir Fergie being given an open chequebook in the summer, that's OK though.
Gooner14 said:
Fat Frank to Barca is the reason why they would be after Ballack.
That's what's worrying:(
lemonkettaz said:
If ballack goes to chelsea its just for money.
But if he goes to Man.U. it's because he loves them & supported them as a boy.
Errol said:
Lampard to Man Utd, Ballack to Chelsea. It is a done deal.
That's a joke right?
lemonkettaz said:
they werent good enough, they were lucky.

chelsea obviously cant cut it...
So is it luck or being able to cut it that wins the CL?

etc...

Associate
Errol you do have some evidence to back up these claims other than 'a bloke in the pub told me' or 'my mates grans friends brothers daughters boyfriend is a steward at the club and knows they are done deals'? or are you just bored?

Man of Honour
OP
mcdermos said:
Lets have a thread please that doesn't degenerate into pointless arguments. Theres plenty of other threads for that.
Good shout, please ignore my comments everyone:)

I can't see them buying him just as cover for Lamps, so someone will have to make way for him. Not too sure about Maniche yet & he's only on loan, but that's all I'd like to see go:/

Permabanned
Owen to Man U wouldn't surprise me in the least.Other than if by some miracle we win the CL again i don't think Rafa will have the sort of money needed to be in for him :(

Soldato
Errol said:
Owen to Man Utd is another deal that is almost completed.

Imagin Owen and Rooney working in tandem.

I wouldnt mind seeing Owen playing for us tbh.

We do need to get someone in for central midfield though. Ballack is perfect for the job :D

Said on the news that Fergie has an open cheque as the Glazers are going to move around thier loans so they more money to spend. I hope this is true. Ballack could be a true, real target for us to aim for.

Man of Honour
OP
Errol said:
Everything written in the Daily Mail is true. Particularly the football transfer articles.
Just on SSN, Ballack has issued a statement saying that he hasn't signed anything with Chelsea & hasn't even been in London, perhaps he should read the Daily Mail;)

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
But if he goes to Man.U. it's because he loves them & supported them as a boy.

No, it would be because he wants to play first team football... so nah :p ;) and not sit on the bench collecting his £5million a year.

Associate
fozzybear said:
Rumours about Riquelme and Aaron Lennon to United. I'd like both of them.

I'm sure Fergie said a while ago that he wasn't interested in Ballack.

I have a feeling Riquelme will stay in Spain, but most likely not at Villereal.

Also, Ballacks agent released a comment stating he hasn't talked to Chelsea nor been in London as was reported. Of course, it could be a spin off.

I reckon he will end up at Man Utd rather than Chelsea in the Summer, especially if Alex has more spending more.

Soldato
There is no way we would sign Michael Owen now. We should concentrate on bringing in at least 3 midfielders this summer. I'd say Ballack was going to Chelsea if he was coming to the Premiership. Well....Shawn Wright Phillips needs someone to talk to on the bench. He gets so very lonely.... :D

Back
Top Bottom