Bambu X1

Associate
Away for a few weeks, come back and one of the filaments loaded in my AMS has snapped off. PLA+ and seems more brittle than usual.

Anyone faced this? The AMS is erroring in studio/orca, with a flashing red led on the feed. No commands work as it immediately unloads if I reinsert the filament.

I have only spent 10 minutes looking at it so far, but assume I am going to need to disassemble somewhat to remove the stranded piece.

(I am on a P1S not X1, but would assume more AMS users in this thread)

Associate
Away for a few weeks, come back and one of the filaments loaded in my AMS has snapped off. PLA+ and seems more brittle than usual.

Anyone faced this? The AMS is erroring in studio/orca, with a flashing red led on the feed. No commands work as it immediately unloads if I reinsert the filament.

I have only spent 10 minutes looking at it so far, but assume I am going to need to disassemble somewhat to remove the stranded piece.

(I am on a P1S not X1, but would assume more AMS users in this thread)
Sorted, reasonably straightforward to get to the stranded pieces (there were 2x...), although not something I would want to do often!

Associate
Does anyone else ever experience the purge missing the poop shoot and being flung onto the bed or elsewhere on the printer? I normally keep an eye when kicking off a print so can grab it if it happens, but for multi material prints it is obviously more likely to be an issue.

I know I could replace the wiper, but it is relatively new with no real wear yet from just printing PLA/PLA+.

Soldato
Does anyone else ever experience the purge missing the poop shoot and being flung onto the bed or elsewhere on the printer? I normally keep an eye when kicking off a print so can grab it if it happens, but for multi material prints it is obviously more likely to be an issue.

I know I could replace the wiper, but it is relatively new with no real wear yet from just printing PLA/PLA+.

Yes, this happens for me every now and again. Can't remember when it last happened.

Back
Top Bottom