Bank Day

I dont know what leads people down this spiral though, surely you dont look at a credit limit as free money and spend it all? I remember people were doing this when we turned 18, putting beers down the pub on credit card and stuff, where as I was always the one to say that I didnt have enough money to go out if I was skint... Now I'm the one with a mortage 80 grand less than that of all of my friends because I've been sensible.

The responsibilty for educated kids about finances at the moment falls to the parents, should it also be down to the schools?

I wish i only had £500 on my Credit Card.

There's no need to take the £500 from your ISA. Keep it for when you want to buy something productive, like a car etc.

The intrest rate for you card cannot be that high. I've got £1500 on my Credit card at the moment and my minimum payment is £30, so £500 should only be £10 which i'm sure you can afford. It'll take you a long time to pay it off that way, but at least you'll be paying it off!

I wish i only had £500 on my Credit Card.

There's no need to take the £500 from your ISA. Keep it for when you want to buy something productive, like a car etc.

The intrest rate for you card cannot be that high. I've got £1500 on my Credit card at the moment and my minimum payment is £30, so £500 should only be £10 which i'm sure you can afford. It'll take you a long time to pay it off that way, but at least you'll be paying it off!

he doesn't actually have any money of his own, any money he recieves is off other people.

Borrowing from Peter to pay back Paul is never a good idea, and now it is starting to catch up to you, I hope you will have learned a lesson or two when it all finally hits home and you end up £16k in debt.

Back
Top Bottom