Bank Day

he doesn't actually have any money of his own, any money he recieves is off other people.

Borrowing from Peter to pay back Paul is never a good idea, and now it is starting to catch up to you, I hope you will have learned a lesson or two when it all finally hits home and you end up £16k in debt.

Who's Peter, how can I get in touch with him?

I need to pay Paul back ASAP!

That's mad - how do you owe so much on a credit card?!

Either you have an epic job (which at 21, i somewhat doubt) or you are doing the minimum payment thing which is dumb.

Personal reasons, which i would rather not disclose on a forum :)

At the moment i am putting £100 in as i am saving up for a holiday which is in May. As soon as my holiday is over and done with, i'll be putting in £300 a month to pay it off ;)

I didnt realise you could get a credit card without an income? (Im obviously not clued up on credit cards enough)

You can't get a mainstream card and you'll be very lucky to get a student or sub prime card. The big companies are very selective who they want on their books and and trying hard to get rid of the high risk customers.

right.. I went bank... and they said I cant take the money out without the blue

My nan doesnt have the blue book

neither do I

The account is in my name

Ill go back and say that to them tomorrow..

what do you recon they will say?

just pay the credit card off yourself might take a bit of time

DON'T take the money out of the isa you nan gave you that it should be used for something meaningfull

hope you learn that nothing is free, you have to pay it back eventually

this will probably go in one ear and out the other, or maybe more apt for the net one eye

Back
Top Bottom