Bank Day

Without being condecending on the OP, but you do not come across as being particularily bright.

This is something you, your nan and prob your mum need to sort out with Halifax. And then request Halifax to black list you from ever being granted any credit, overdrafts etc until you have a job that sustains your desired lifestyle.

Credit cards at your age is a very big mistake and IMO a slippery slope of debt.

I'm 29 and don't even have credit cards/overdraft with them as the APR of their cards and overdrafts charges is enough of a reason to give them a wide berth :)

I hope you get it sorted and learn a lesson DO NOT DO CREDIT

Learn a valuable lesson.

Even the tone of the posts are dvdbunny-ish

If the account is in your name and you go down with driving license and passport and proof of address to cover all the bases. There must be a procedure for lost books.

Shame you're having to spend this money that your nan gave you on paying off debts.

This guy is a troll, he spam's another forum i'm on with loads of tripe such as this, in fact he strated the exact same topic on it, word for word and got told the same thing.

Oh Doyle you failure

I'm a student with no income. Natwest still see fit to give me a credit card with a £500 limit.

On topic however, this guy is an absolute plank. To get the money out without your blue book you will need both yours and your Grandmothers Passports. I had to do the same this summer when I tried to close an account with £36 in :/

Why are people that sad they want to post random ***** on random forums? Really must be bored.

On the topic of credit the bank see fit to allow me to have a £1k overdraft and say I can up it to £1250 with the click of the button when right now I can't make over £350 a month!

I didnt realise you could get a credit card without an income? (Im obviously not clued up on credit cards enough)

You can't get a mainstream card and you'll be very lucky to get a student or sub prime card. The big companies are very selective who they want on their books and and trying hard to get rid of the high risk customers.

You can, I got a 750 limit Lloyds VISA with no income a while back. It was easy as well, they were trying to give me it.

Back
Top Bottom