Banks: wtf?

Caporegime
some banks are terrible though.

bro walked in a bank tried to deposit some money. the women wouldnt except the money as she said it was street money ! cause it was 4 x 20 then a 20 sideways to wrap it to a hundred :p

he said are you really not going to take it ? what if i straighten it out so no sideways notes? " oh yes that will be fine ! " :confused::D

i think thats just her being lazy and not wanting to sort it out before putting it into the counter.

Soldato
i think thats just her being lazy and not wanting to sort it out before putting it into the counter.

More likely her wanting to be clear on what the customer thought they were depositing so that no other claims can be made afterwards. If so then she could have dealt with it in a better way, for example asking the person clearly what exactly they wanted to deposit.

Wandering up to a till and chucking a load of money at the cashier to pay in without knowing how much is there is a prime trigger for petty money laundering / proceeds of crime.

Soldato
Other fun facts: the staff at TSB were beyond useless and their branch was barely bigger than a phone booth and would fit in well in the 70s.

Heh sounds like my nearest TSB branch. They have this hideous stone brick work all around the place which makes it look like a 70s fireplace. In fact the whole place resembles an old Lloyds branch from before the LloydsTSB era.

Back
Top Bottom