US: Banshee (season 4)

Associate
Don't get me wrong, I love Banshee, but something is missing this season for me. It doesn't feel like an end season. There's so much more that this show can give imo and it hasn't reached the heights of previous seasons.

Permabanned
That didn't go down the way i thought it all would but a decent ending none the less.

Kinda a shame Eliza Dushku didn't come into it earlier, she's struggled in leading roles but her part in this show was perfect for her.

Soldato
I do not think I was emotionally prepared for Banshee to end. By far my favourite TV show of the last few years. Everything about it was superb and has fuelled more than anything else my desire to go to backwater towns in America.

Another element of the sheer quality of the show is the audience interaction on twitter by all the actors. Pretty much all live tweeted every episode and there are hundreds of behind the scenes photos on there.

Will be missed.

Soldato
:(

I AM LEGEND (of Burton) :D. Also kinda hoping the sign as he was leaving "come again soon" means they may reboot the series at some point. I thought the brotherhood could play such a huge new part especially with the big boss turning up. Seeing as Proctor isn't definitely dead :)

I'm not sure there was anyway they could end that series where I'd be happy :(.

Soldato
Only just started season 4 here,But what i never understood about this series,How did Brock never find out that Lucas was a criminal and not actually the sheriff.
Was his criminal past deleted somehow?..did i miss it in a crucial episode?

Soldato
Only just started season 4 here,But what i never understood about this series,How did Brock never find out that Lucas was a criminal and not actually the sheriff.
Was his criminal past deleted somehow?..did i miss it in a crucial episode?

Job done all that for him in the first season.

Man of Honour
Wrapped up nicely in the end. One of the weakest seasons though that did drag on a bit, especially the final episode. The fights weren't as good in this season either.

Back
Top Bottom