Bargain alert thread

Caporegime
Decathlon now have a new bike called the Triban 520. Aluminium frame, carbon fork, full sora triple 9 speed drivetrain including chainset and brakes, mudguard and pannier mounts, 25mm tyres. Cost is just £450. It'd make a great commuter with that spec.

Soldato
can we open up this thread to include the topics of “components and spare kit for sale” and general “price checks” of kit we are trying to sell?

I have some clothing items that I would like to sell and also check the price of a wheelset. Friendly advice in a dedicated thread is better than clogging up the road cycling thread I feel.

Not sure what is in the rules of ocuk.

J

Man of Honour
You won't be able to sell anything in here - it would have to be in the MM, and even then I don't think bike equipment is allowed.

I can't see an issue with asking people what you reckon a good price would be though - as long as it's not a thinly-veiled attempt to sell.

Soldato
I was looking through some draws last night and found loads of things that I dont use that other people might enjoy. No idea how much any of the items are worth. Im not a member of any other forums so this is my first port of call; I trust this form and the members much more than any other.

oh well, if we cant sell things turning it into a 'price check' would be good.

Man of Honour
It could be worth asking in the MM Q&A thread - I'm not a moderator/admin and I'm just telling you what the rules are as they stand. A mod/admin may be able to get the rules changed.

Back
Top Bottom