Bargain alert thread

Soldato
Does anyone know of a decent overshoe?

I have pair of gore ones which are brilliant but the toes of them have eaten through underneath.

Walks accross the courtyard at work, walking up hills when CXing, tour of flanders etc have taken their toll and I have strands of thread left before they become unuseable.

:(

Soldato
Does anyone know of a decent overshoe?

I have pair of gore ones which are brilliant but the toes of them have eaten through underneath.

Walks accross the courtyard at work, walking up hills when CXing, tour of flanders etc have taken their toll and I have strands of thread left before they become unuseable.

:(

Overshoes whilst CXing, what is this madness.

None will survive stuff like that, I would get some winter boots. No more worrying about overshoes then.

Soldato
ProBikeKit play silly games. This has happened before.

At home last night it was showing as £61.49 using your link. In work today it is showing as £53.50.

This has happened before with a jersey I was looking at. Winds me up when companies do this, playing silly browser, cookie, mystical games.

Soldato
Oh, try adding it to your cart. £53.50 on the website, £61.49 when added to your cart.

WTF? It showed £53.50, now it is showing £53.90... And you are correct, added to basket and shows as £61.49.

Scumbags. May fire consume them.

Soldato
OP
Polaris has some cheap stuff in their sale. £5 arm warmers + leg warmers. Seems to be lots of sizes available for most of the sale stuff.

No idea what quality will be like but I remember it used to be very well regarded many years ago. I've ordered a few bits to try anyway.

Soldato
I've noticed SMS nutrition always have codes floating about, as the base prices are generally uncompetitive compared to other products, they are a bit like domino's pizza, you have to use a code in order to get the price down to a reasonable level!

Back
Top Bottom