Batman Arkham Knight - Official Thread!

Soldato
OP
How on earth was Origins terribad? So was City by that logic.
There is not enough time to tell you exactly how other than the following:

1: Appalling bland gfx. Poster boy for PhysX yet it could/should run happily on any brand low end GPU as the gfx are so poor.
2: Bland generic boring missions.
3: Cut n pasted from the other Arkham games but ruined challenges by changing the camera angle.
4: Entire game resues the same sequence scripts from the other Arkham games but somehow succeeds in making it seem very poor.

The entire game was just a cynical ploy to plug the gap between the proper Batman games from Rocksteady & lets not even go there that WB decided to make DLC instead of fixing the game breaking bugs.

Arkham City at least gave you some interesting variations (from AA) but that's almost 3 years old now anyway & on recent GPU's its a different game as the FPS even with DX11 is very smooth & changes the gameplay as even City gliding from start to finish is smooth & flawless.

Soldato
AA is the only good game in the series. The other two are abominations that have some of the worst issues I've seen in a PC game to date. AC had completely broken DX11 integration that made it unplayable and it was never fixed. AO isn't much better in that regard and the studio has already said that they cba to fix it and just want to make more DLC for the suckers to buy.

I won't be buying anything made by that studio again.

Soldato
aside from the bugs origins is great if you ask me, most of the bugs can be worked around with some trial and error I just thought of them as an added challenge!

Back
Top Bottom