BattleBit Remastered

I wanted to like this, but i'm not sure. It seems like 127 blue players vs 5 enemy snipers, three rambos and a bunch of invisible ninjas. I rarely see enemy players, blue guys everywhere, then dead. No kill cam, so no idea what i'm doing wrong or what to change to get better. What are the green/yellow players? (i'm colourblind). no footsteps? or am i missing a setting somwhere?

Ive no idea what i'm doing. Is it always the same game mode? whats the objective? other than stay alive long enough.

Far too many keys required to do the simplest things (seems standard these days). Do you unlock more guns as you progress?

There was a few occasions where there was a very loud explosion noise... way louder than everything else. Dont know if it was part of the game, or someone being a knob on chat... good job i wasnt wearing headphones.

I quite out of the first game in frustration, to fiddle with some settings. i managed to last the whole of the second game and got about 5 kills. i must have died 20 times.

Shame, i was looking for something less frustrating and rage inducing than COD, but i'm not sure this is it.... I'll stick with though, see how i get on

I wanted to like this, but i'm not sure. It seems like 127 blue players vs 5 enemy snipers, three rambos and a bunch of invisible ninjas. I rarely see enemy players, blue guys everywhere, then dead. No kill cam, so no idea what i'm doing wrong or what to change to get better. What are the green/yellow players? (i'm colourblind). no footsteps? or am i missing a setting somwhere? Green/yellow players are probably friendly and enemy - without colour blindness they are green and red. Small lights on their armour. Using smoke is very handy for those camping snipers.

Ive no idea what i'm doing. Is it always the same game mode? whats the objective? other than stay alive long enough. There are a few different game modes and they do potentially change during map rotation if the vote decides. Main ones are capture the flags (ala Battlefield) and the other is frontline, where you have to capture areas to then push the enemies back.

Far too many keys required to do the simplest things (seems standard these days). Do you unlock more guns as you progress? Yes, there are lots of weapons and attachments to unlock. Try combining F to both drag and revive if you are a medic, does both together then. If you have a mouse with many buttons equip some actions to those e.g chat local, chat squad etc.

There was a few occasions where there was a very loud explosion noise... way louder than everything else. Dont know if it was part of the game, or someone being a knob on chat... good job i wasnt wearing headphones. The loud/rumbling noise (if it was that) is a building coming down.

I quite out of the first game in frustration, to fiddle with some settings. i managed to last the whole of the second game and got about 5 kills. i must have died 20 times.

Shame, i was looking for something less frustrating and rage inducing than COD, but i'm not sure this is it.... I'll stick with though, see how i get on

Some answers in bold above. It is a bit manic at the start until to you learn movment, cover, the maps and so on. Stick with 64 vs 64 too, that's my favourite currently.

Last edited:
Cant pull my self away from this at the moment, absolutely loving it and getting better with every game, just managed 20 kills 11 deaths which may not sound good to a lot of you, but its amazing for me lol

Still came halfway down the scoreboard on my team though but hey, its an improvement from the 8 kills i was getting at the start, hopefully it wasnt a fluke and i continue getting better :)

Game is awesome fun and pretty tactical, i only play the 250 odd player( or however many it is lol) mode as well.

Been having more fun on this than any other multiplayer FPS since BF 2 and old school Counter Strike.
Though it does have the modern day have to grind to unlock weapon upgrades, putting you at a disadvantage to those that have more time to play :-(
Anyone else find that being prone sometimes actually makes you wildly inaccurate?
Support class LA85 my preferred weapon at mo. Though why it doesn't class it as assualt weapon not sure, as it doesn't appear to be the longer barreled tripod light support version?? but I think that's the case in other games too.

Support class LA85 my preferred weapon at mo. Though why it doesn't class it as assualt weapon not sure, as it doesn't appear to be the longer barreled tripod light support version?? but I think that's the case in other games too.
It is the LSW, but they've not stuck the tripod on. Interesting decision from the debs but hey its difficult to knock them!

Ah yes a quick Google shows similar presentations of the weapon in other games, my initial finding is from Battlefield Play4Free. Makes sense they have taken inspiration from others.

Last edited:
I think BF4 had LA85A1 in both versions.. but I might be wrong, it's just strange that I've seen it a few times that it's only represented in the LSW version and this game doesn't get it right.

I enabled voice chat again last night ... it was hilarious. We had a squad member in one game role playing as various Arnold Schwarzenegger characters :cry: The people screaming "MEDIC! I'VE BEEN HIT!" are amazing!
This game is class. I've got Diablo 4 sitting here and i've hardly touched it.

Are there server regions in this? or are we all lumped in together? I seemed to be playing with a mixture of UK and US folk.

Last edited:
I wanted to like this, but i'm not sure. It seems like 127 blue players vs 5 enemy snipers, three rambos and a bunch of invisible ninjas. I rarely see enemy players, blue guys everywhere, then dead. No kill cam, so no idea what i'm doing wrong or what to change to get better. What are the green/yellow players? (i'm colourblind). no footsteps? or am i missing a setting somwhere?

Ive no idea what i'm doing. Is it always the same game mode? whats the objective? other than stay alive long enough.

Far too many keys required to do the simplest things (seems standard these days). Do you unlock more guns as you progress?

There was a few occasions where there was a very loud explosion noise... way louder than everything else. Dont know if it was part of the game, or someone being a knob on chat... good job i wasnt wearing headphones.

Be less gung ho, use the lean button (Q & E) to peak around corners... Stick to a few people as medics are brilliant at keeping you up in this game.

Green are squad, red are enemy - blue is team.

This just popped up on Youtube recommendations.
Not exactly what i had in mind when splashing out on a 4080 laptop but it looks so much fun.
The last BF game i really enjoyed was BF3 and that was how long ago now? 2011. Yikes !!

Played a couple of hours now, I've also not really touched a BF game since BF3 but it's pretty fun so far. It does take a few games to start getting your head around the visuals and adjust to spotting players etc. Once you do the strong gameplay takes over and the visuals actually give it more of a charm, I think it makes it more relaxing and stops you taking it all too seriously.

I think I prefer the mid range engagements with the marksman rifle at the moment, gun play feels pretty solid though, if for the occasional bit of wonky hit detection. 64 players is the sweet spot for the matches, but 127 vs 127 is just good fun at the moment.

Zerging down a hill into a chokepoint under a hail of fire for the final outpost, all while somebody is blasting out Boney M Rasputin with dozens of players jumping, crouching and shooting in time will never get old :D

This just popped up on Youtube recommendations.
Not exactly what i had in mind when splashing out on a 4080 laptop but it looks so much fun.
The last BF game i really enjoyed was BF3 and that was how long ago now? 2011. Yikes !!
Its tonnes of fun and i highly recommend it, 127 vs 127 is what i play and LOVE it, you dont get stressed out like other shooters can do, but, it still has a skill element and can be pretty tactical.

Does take a few games to really get into it but when you do, oh boy....havent really touched another game since i got this.

Bought it today and played a few rounds.
Good fun, but what I'd give to be 20 years younger, I am not doing well!

Switched to engineer and took out my frustration with a RPG.

Are there any good gun guides out there?

Back
Top Bottom