BattleBit Remastered

I assume its nothing more than decorative? I've unlocked it on a couple weapons but not equipped it as yet.
I've really been having some fun games recently. I've regressed to my lowest form of being... L96 fully kitted out, I then make it my purpose in life to flank harder than the lowest piece of scum on the earth, get behind and harass the cap nearest their spawn/just generally be as big of a ******* nuisance as I can on the flank/near their spawn. Nothing more enjoyable than setting up a spawn beacon on a hard flank or a difficult to reach position and just being a complete **** to the other teams snipers that are camped out on the hills near their spawn. Even better when you see the same name coming up on your kill feed time and time again until they give up or rage quit.

I assume its nothing more than decorative? I've unlocked it on a couple weapons but not equipped it as yet.
I've really been having some fun games recently. I've regressed to my lowest form of being... L96 fully kitted out, I then make it my purpose in life to flank harder than the lowest piece of scum on the earth, get behind and harass the cap nearest their spawn/just generally be as big of a ******* nuisance as I can on the flank/near their spawn. Nothing more enjoyable than setting up a spawn beacon on a hard flank or a difficult to reach position and just being a complete **** to the other teams snipers that are camped out on the hills near their spawn. Even better when you see the same name coming up on your kill feed time and time again until they give up or rage quit.
So you’re one of them :mad: :p

Unlocked the FYOU scope for the AK74. :D

jcuU3Ex.jpg

kPeCIoR.jpg
Fantastic, this game just gets better and better!

Nothing more enjoyable than setting up a spawn beacon on a hard flank or a difficult to reach position and just being a complete **** to the other teams snipers that are camped out on the hills near their spawn. .
The hero we deserve and I can relate, snipers who play like this add nothing to the game, missing 9 out of the 10 shots they take and sitting just out of range to never be in much danger. My teammate and I make it a point to hunt these guys down with great satisfaction and rage screaming over VOIP from them :D

i cant get on with this. I join. see load of my team shooting, but i dont think ive ever seem an enemy player. Whichever approach i take, i just die. Flop about on the floor for a bit, maybe get revived to then just die again. No idea from where.

Rinse and repeat, doesnt take long before ive switched it off. I really wanted to like it, but life ****** me off enough without making it worse.

I really need to play more single player games i think. something not frustrating and infuriating... if there is such a thing. Everything is winding me up and the moment.

50+ hrs in and still enjoying it. sure it can get a bit repetitive at times but it's so easy to just pick up and play that it can be forgiven it's minor flaws. really needs to be played with friends or others on comms. running round solo shooting/dying/respawning will get boring quick.

Can't lie, I've played this for 6 hours now and I'm totally bored of it.

Feels far too repetitive for me.
Have you played any other Battlefield/Call of Duty before as the same could be said for all of them tbh.

Also have you tried the other games modes, I personally kind conquest boring as hell.

Have you played any other Battlefield/Call of Duty before as the same could be said for all of them tbh.

Also have you tried the other games modes, I personally kind conquest boring as hell.

I have yep, used to play BF all the time and played a lot of the most recent Call of Duty but only Gunfight really.

I guess I'm maybe just not cut out for Multiplayer FPS games anymore :P

I've been trying to love the FAMAS, but I just can't do it.

I thought the high RPM would make it a nice vector subsitute, but it's been a tough grind. Unlocked a few attachments and it still feels weak.
I've gone back to the AK74. :(

Groza all the way for me so far, the slower rate of fire makes it a good Beamer at distance.

Unlocked the Vector recently and it is good, but I find myself sprinting everywhere too much.

Talk of an upcoming patch.

Glad to see the Vector being nerfed, but not sure how I feel about every class being able to self-heal.

Edit - The patch is live!

Last edited:
I just want two small QoL updates:
- Ability to turn off that damn latest update banner everytime you go to main menu.
- Ability to filter gamemodes/maps for the quick join function.

Happy to hear the Vector nerf, I've tried it myself and whilst I have had a decent success with it, I find myself using the Groza more often though, almost as stable but with a lot more punch.

For some reason post patch there are no rush maps and reviving team mates is now a huge pita because if you're slightly injured, you bandage yourself first. Sometimes this involves 2 bandages because it won't get to the downed player until you are full healed. You either die trying or they tap out because it takes so long. Can't see a way to split the key bind, both heal yourself and revive are on key 3

Last edited:
I bought this about a month ago, spawned, walked for like 5 minutes to battlezone, died instantly, repeated about 5 times and quit haha, not played since. (Admittedly more time needed)

For some reason post patch there are no rush maps and reviving team mates is now a huge pita because if you're slightly injured, you bandage yourself first. Sometimes this involves 2 bandages because it won't get to the downed player until you are full healed. You either die trying or they tap out because it takes so long. Can't see a way to split the key bind, both heal yourself and revive are on key 3

Ahhh, I thought I was just imagining it when reviving teammates felt weird starting from about 1 patch ago. I have drag and revive bound to the same key, and there were times when it wouldn't drag them and I'd have to press it a couple of times to seemingly register.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm being salty, but in the past few days I have noticed some god like littlebird pilots.
Circle straffing at amazing speeds and getting plenty of kills doing it. Sometimes they're nearly inverted and keep up their deadly aim.

I've tried spectating, but the camera always goes wierd when your viewing a pilot.

I don't know if I'm being salty, but in the past few days I have noticed some god like littlebird pilots.

There's also a nasty cheat that little bird pilots are using called Silent Aim. It isn't noticable up close, but if it was a live stream you'd notice the bullets hitting players the heli isn't actually aiming at.

Back
Top Bottom