BattleBit Remastered

What do people find so appealing about wakistan? So damn fed up of that map! Every other game... Probably my most disliked map, far too channeled, pretty much always ends up in a meat grinder at one of two choke points. I end up just leaving and finding another server.

What do people find so appealing about wakistan? So damn fed up of that map! Every other game... Probably my most disliked map, far too channeled, pretty much always ends up in a meat grinder at one of two choke points. I end up just leaving and finding another server.
It's an easy points harvest for support/medics around the bridge at C - if the map does come up in rotation I spend almost all my time capping/defending A/B

Metro was a massive favourite for people in BF3, I guess most like meat grinders vs tactical maps

Still loving this also although not had hrs and hrs on it as dont game that much these days...i will say though, when i do feel like a quick game of something im straight on this for an hr or 2, the fun factor is real and dosnt seem to wear off on this game

Is this game free at the moment? It reminds me of command and conquer games? Bit hesitant to play as I wasn't good at that game either.
Not free but cheap at about 12 quid - it's an fps though so nothing like C&C - if you've ever played battlefield, it's basically that but the goods ones, not the modern bags of crap.

Played for the first time on Sunday, was pleasantly surprised. The type of game where you dont chase K/D and just have fun. I enjoy spawning in little pockets of combat and pushing up slowly, feels very Battlefield like with the tactics.

Played a map earlier on a on a 64 player server and as expected and as people here pointed out, it was far more enjoyable. :)

Yeah, I gave 127 another try the other day. I'm not amazing, but normally on 64, I can manage like 20+ kills to single-digit deaths. On 127, I was just dying left and right getting anywhere close to the frontlines. I'll stick with 64 now.

Stay off the bridges and its pretty good.
I hated it for so long until i realized this.

Unlocked the FYOU scope for the AK74. :D

jcuU3Ex.jpg

kPeCIoR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom