BattleBit Remastered

Associate
Yep also noticed that all of a sudden a few hele pilots seem to be killing everyone with ease...seems to have come from no where

Last edited:
Soldato
Sad to say, whether they just have god like skills or they're cheaters. If I see a littlebird pilot absolutely destroying the server, I just leave now.
The speed they fly at and the distance they shoot from, makes them near invincible.

Soldato
Unlocked the ScorpionEVO.

Holy hell, the recoil on that thing. I hope there's an attachment to strap a lead weight to the barrel, because as soon as I start firing, I'm looking at the sun.

Associate
New patch is out 2,1,1.

I'm still having a session a week or so with mates but it's still only the drunken games night with everyone on voice. :D There's some good weapon changes here though.

v2.1.1 Patch Notes

• Prestige will no longer reset weapon/gadget/vehicle kills, no longer required to re-unlock attachments.
  • Leaning spam has been nerfed.
  • Bandages wouldn't sync when used in vehicle fixed.
  • To decide if players are in the safe zone or the dead zone, vehicle's center will be used as reference point. This prevents the driver from staying safe zone while other players are in the danger zone (outside boundaries).
  • Domination tickets increased.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy moved to light gadget section from heavy gadget section.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy will no longer destroy friendly grenades.
  • Anti Grenade Trophy will give XP when destroys a grenade.
  • Destroying Anti Grenade Trophy/MDX will give XP.
  • News/updates will no longer showup unless changed.
  • Player will get attack/defend bonus + squad point when they are in flag regarless the flag is marked as target by captain in casual gamemode.
  • Server browser searching fixed.
  • Server browser additional filters fixed.
  • Server browser, server that has progression will have proper indicators.
  • Players will be no longer allowed to change squad while alive.
  • Gun game, a bug where player's ammo would desync fixed.
[*]Old District, Old Eduardovo, Old Namak, Old OilDunes will be available for community servers.
(Depending on how we receive feedback on those maps, we are planning to return some of them to official map server's rotation as well)

Soldato
Weird changes considering the current issues in the game. Helicopter physics need a re work, and assault rifles aren’t particularly viable, as SMGs trump then in almost all circumstances. Buffing the UMP dmg and giving the Honey Badger a redesign (less dmg, better recoil, higher RoF) isn’t helping matters.

My go to guns are the M110 (51dmg per hit with heavy barrel), MP5 for close quarter maps and Groza where I need more versatility. Just doesn’t seem worth using anything else.

Back
Top Bottom