*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
To be fair punkbuster isn't enabled on this beta (at least from what I've seen) so hacks will be **** easy to make.

Between fairfight/punkbuster and admins I didn't see a single hacker in BF4 except for Nexus.

Associate
Gave it another go, I refuse to spend another minute on this atrocious map. Spawnkilled again and again, either by tanks (which I'm never lucky enough to drive) or by camping snipers. There's no infantry combat, only Sniper Elite Vs World of Tanks

Soldato
We got Nexus & Tony "1Tap" Turbo.

Shame to see these are out already though, really is a plague for every FPS community.

i dont understand in this day and age why they cant stamp them out.

Im up in the air as to what i think to the game, it somehow dont feel like a true Battlefield game and the map design seems lacking something, cant put my finger on what though.

Underboss
I played a bit more this afternoon, the classes feel much better when you have a half decent weapon - I'm currently using a medic class sniper rifle dmr thing which is much nicer than the basic one.

Assault still needs some love but the Heavy shotgun is tidy for close range.

Still think the gunplay needs tweaking.

Associate
BTW since the leveling system is bugged if you want to unlock weapons just go to your career page on bf site and buy all the weapons you can afford, i have unlocked every weapon available :p

Last edited:
Soldato
BTW since the leveling system is bugged if you want to unlock weapons just go to your career page on bf site and buy all the weapons you can afford, i have unlocked every weapon available :p

Yeah, i've not got them all, just the ones i fancied, the AT rocket gun, heavy shotgun and a the medic dmr marskman thing.

Soldato
What's up with the loading screen countdown? Why do people seem to get in vehicles way ahead of me? Are they gimping you if you have a good round? Really weird.

Associate

im on the career page on the site. I cant see where or how you buy the weapons :(

found it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom