*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
EA access - called it :p

reading between the lines there seems like the flame thrower guy might be a ingame battlefield reward like heros in battlefront. I hope not!

Oh dear, have I also called that then??? A battlefront pickup system? With OP heroes?

Inb4 casuals go on 70+ killstreaks....

Please people don't pre order.

Sorry but I am pre-ordering! I want to be able to sit and look at the icon in my library, it is not like I need to wait for any reviews because didn't you know, bf 3 and 4 ran superb on day 1 and the developers were superb with their community interaction, no issues at all!

SO HYPED zOMG!!!!!!

Soldato
Experience the dawn of all-out war.

Be the first on front lines - snag the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition today and get the Hellfighter, Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia packs full of themed weapons and gear; five extra Battlepacks stuffed with great items; and access to the full game on 18th October, three days before release.

Fight your way through epic battles going from tight urban combat in a besieged French city to big open spaces in the Italian Alps or frantic combats in the Arabic sand dunes. Experience large-scale battles as infantry or piloting vehicles on land, air and sea, from the tanks and bikes on the ground, to bi-planes and gigantic battleships.

Discover a new world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Adapt your tactics and strategy to the earth-shattering, dynamic environments and destruction.

The Early Enlister Deluxe Edition Includes:

• Early Access on 18th October
• Hellfighter Pack
• Red Baron Pack
• Lawrence of Arabia Pack
• 5x Battlepacks

Pre-order bonus: Seven day early access to a free map drop
Scout ahead later this year when the first new map is added – get there a week early so you can navigate it like a master by release day.

Pre-order bonus: Hellfighter Pack
Fight like hell and give no ground with the Hellfighter Pack. Inspired by The Harlem Hellfighters, the first African-American infantry unit and one of the toughest of the Great War, this pack contains themed items based on their heroic deeds

Early Access – start playing three days before release
Hit the ground first with Early Enlister Early Access, which lets you play the full game early on October 18th.

Red Baron Pack
Take to the skies with the Red Baron Pack, crammed with items inspired by famous fighter pilot Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen – better known as the legendary Red Baron, the flying ace of the German air force.

Lawrence of Arabia Pack
See another side of the war with the Lawrence of Arabia Pack. Grab items and weapons based on the adventures of famous archeologist and diplomat T.E. Lawrence, who played a pivotal role in the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire.

Associate
Guys don't start with powerups... don't give them ideas of running for 10 mins around the map, to brake into a box by holding X for 1 min for little 30 sec play in battleship!

Am the same on this, any powerups or hero type crap am out too. I like starwars (well it was only £20!) for a quick blast here and there for the starwars world. But it was build for a easy pickup and put down game. BF is has never been that. it for me is long 1 hour battles fighting it out land, sea and air!

But why all this pre-order, play 3 day early or EA access get it earlier...zzzzzzzzz... so I guess this will all DLC'ed out like BF. So glad there having single player campaign though, even tho it's not all about that. But nice to play to get into feel of the game.

Hope it turns out good and fun.

Soldato
OP
didnt they say back before this trailer that Battlefield 5 was not going to be a casual experience like SWBF....yet here we are, I'm sure I heard them say special characters are included.

pfffft dumb **** to cater for the dumb ZOMG kids of this world. People responding everywhere to this, OMG AMAZING!!! DIE COD, RIP....it's a bloody video with no gameplay or details,anyone can make a good looking theatrical trailer these days. My god hurry up real world zombie apocalypse.

Last edited:
Associate
Not the era I was looking for, but if done well, it could turn out great. Looking at recent trends/BF games though, I have my doubts. I will wait and see what it really has to offer before judging.

V_R

V_R

Soldato

Not too sure what to make of this at the mo.

Being WW1 means there wont be any lock on's which is something I guess. JF's seems to think it will be more skill based....

Caporegime
Being WW1 means there wont be any lock on's which is something I guess. JF's seems to think it will be more skill based....

Oh don't worry, Dice are bound to find some vague historical reference to some kind of guided weapon and go full retard with it.

Back
Top Bottom