*** Battlefield 1 ***

I've spent all night trying to get this update to dl and now i've even uninstalled the whole game and i can't download it again, just sitting at download in queue, so frustrating!.

Edit, i've somehow got it to work now, pity it's time for bed... i'll make up for it tomorrow.

Last edited:
What's going on with the Battlepacks?, up till today never seen one...since the update today I have had 9 or 10 given me ?.

Plus they seemed to have slowed the game down after the update, you don't cover ground now as fast.

What's going on with the Battlepacks?, up till today never seen one...since the update today I have had 9 or 10 given me ?.

Plus they seemed to have slowed the game down after the update, you don't cover ground now as fast.

seems just as fast to me lol and I'm not getting battlepacks any quicker?

i3 6100
470 4GB
16GB DDR4

Can't really play this game on my spec, way to many FPS drops on high settings. CPU usage maxed at 99%. If I get an i5 6600k and don't overclock it will it make a difference or should I just move to ps4 pro

1080p yeah. 6700k is to out of budget

6600k then...

4 physical cores will make a big difference

G3258 dual core at 4ghz was an amazing CPU...but got stutter in multi thread games...now new games are using cores a 6600k will be a good choice.

I3 has HT but the more cores the better ...4core with HT is better still.

My 6700k gets hammered...

I love this game as it uses juice I actually have paid for..

Last edited:
I'm wondering if it's going to make much of a difference at stock though, as I won't be overclock it straight away due to not having the right motherboard

Morning chaps, would the below be OK for playing this on decent settings without lag? Or should I upgrade the GPU or CPU?

GTX 970
i7 4790k Devils Canyon
1920 x 1080 resolution
8GB 2666MHz ram

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom