*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Spotting in Battlefield could be good. Was a bit over the top IMO though.

I think if a member of your team manually "spots" someone, a marker should appear on your screen (not radar) for a few seconds, but that's it.

Man of Honour

I think if a member of your team manually "spots" someone, a marker should appear on your screen (not radar) for a few seconds, but that's it.

I've always hated the markers on the players themselves - should just be a vague marker on the radar/mini-map kind of reflecting someone calling it in over TWR in the realworld with rough grid reference or direction.

Soldato

I agree, no dorito. IMO a non suppressed player firing (or a spotted playerr) should show instantly on the map as a point. When they stop firing, the point should grow into a larger circle and fade to represent where they *might* be rather than exactly where they are unless they are in line of sight in which case the point marker stays.

A suppressed weapon with no actual observer should give a momentary blip.

Man of Honour
A suppressed weapon with no actual observer should give a momentary blip.

One thing they should have done in BF4 with the silencers/suppressors - instead of all being the same (outside of some specific weapons/glitches) should have been a range from low bullet speed ones that didn't show you at all upto higher bullet speed ones that gave a momentary blip, etc.

Soldato
One thing they should have done in BF4 with the silencers/suppressors - instead of all being the same (outside of some specific weapons/glitches) should have been a range from low bullet speed ones that didn't show you at all upto higher bullet speed ones that gave a momentary blip, etc.

I'd say the flash hider should have done that, given that otherwise it has no practical use whatsoever and just ruins your spread recovery.

Man of Honour
I'd say the flash hider should have done that, given that otherwise it has no practical use whatsoever and just ruins your spread recovery.

I still need to fix some of my loadouts from before they added more penalties to spread recovery on more attachments :S

Underboss
Wonder if you can get 2 people on a horse in game.

Rear gunner on a horse with a Lewis Gun or Flame-thrower could be oddly satisfying.

Soldato
Wonder if you can get 2 people on a horse in game.

Rear gunner on a horse with a Lewis Gun or Flame-thrower could be oddly satisfying.

Or one of those russian anti air guns you see mounted on the back of pickup trucks :D

i wonder if i can repair my horse :D

Won't someone please drop a bale of hay! :D

Have they confirmed whether there will be any horse armor DLC yet?

Last edited:
Soldato
Good grief I wonder how they are going to mess this up then

- dumbed down console play just like Battlefront
- powerups / heroes
- a lot of artistic license on history

What I want to see is

- good old fashions fps based on skill
- limited upgrades
- 128+ player maps
- maps to include trench warfare or some great hill fort based maps
- vehicles / planes you can actually fly and not just sit behind a crosshair

Soldato
Not to jump on a bandwagon or sound hyped... By my money is basically EA's now :p

Really hoping it goes back to roots like bf2 but with the technical advances like destruction and such.

Hoping the biplanes will be dual seat like bomber on bf2, pilot has mg and bombs, 2nd guy has rotatable mg for defence/upside down attacking lol

Would be nice to see limited weapon choices to classes. Only a few per class/nationality... None of this 5billion weapons to unlock with just as many attachments. Keep it simple.

Most importantly..... Not broken on release and taking months to fix and make it playable :p

Horses seem cool.... Can't wait to make then c4 jump like buggies in previous games lol flying horses for days!

Soldato
Not to jump on a bandwagon or sound hyped... By my money is basically EA's now :p

Really hoping it goes back to roots like bf2 but with the technical advances like destruction and such.

Hoping the biplanes will be dual seat like bomber on bf2, pilot has mg and bombs, 2nd guy has rotatable mg for defence/upside down attacking lol

Would be nice to see limited weapon choices to classes. Only a few per class/nationality... None of this 5billion weapons to unlock with just as many attachments. Keep it simple.

Most importantly..... Not broken on release and taking months to fix and make it playable :p

Horses seem cool.... Can't wait to make then c4 jump like buggies in previous games lol flying horses for days!

If it's WW1, then the gunner will have the bombs! I was really disappointed by the lack of two-seater jets in the latest Battlefield games. My brother-in-law and I had great fun in these in BF2.

Back
Top Bottom