*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Not sure if it was just the server i was one... but since they have opened up the custom server options the severs both feel fast but buggy.

Since the start of bf1, as a group, we've noticed that on joining any server hit reg is dubious for a while. Initially I just put this down to me adjusting to the server or warming up, but it happens when we switch server too wheras if we stay on a server for 3 games, it gets good to the point where we can quite often kill the server. There seem to be a lot of instances of getting shot by people you never saw (even though you specifically looked where they were), and instances of 0 hitreg. I may well be wrong, but I think there are player/server desync issues going on, and they seem to be even more noticeable since this weeks hotfix which was released after the high ping player "fix".

Hit reg still random. Some games great others you can mag-dump an automatico and you won't get the kill. Same with shotguns, go 10-0 then you suddenly can't get a kill even well within range. Reduced to flag hopping a few times tonight as pointless running and gunning as the outcome was fairly predictable.

Soldato
Hit reg still random. Some games great others you can mag-dump an automatico and you won't get the kill. Same with shotguns, go 10-0 then you suddenly can't get a kill even well within range. Reduced to flag hopping a few times tonight as pointless running and gunning as the outcome was fairly predictable.

Yeah that pretty much matches my experience this week, one moment 3 point blank 0 hit reg shots, then 20m OSK. The platoon system was messing us about again last night, trying to get one squad of people into a server was a pain. Then it turns out bf4 is now just as broken. Couldn't join from battlelog, and the new UI doesn't let you queue if you're in a party and there isn't enough space om the server you want to join.

Sorry about the teabag BTW ;)

Associate
Started playing this again recently, didn't realise there were platoons now - I've applied to the ocuk one.

Feel like the games running really poorly for me at the moment, might be placebo but I'm sure my FPS was better a few months ago when I last played...

Associate
Started playing this again recently, didn't realise there were platoons now - I've applied to the ocuk one.

Feel like the games running really poorly for me at the moment, might be placebo but I'm sure my FPS was better a few months ago when I last played...

Not just you, used to get a solid 160 frames but now dips into 80s etc without even changing anything. Tried game mode on and off in Windows 10 creator's update to no avail.

Yeah that pretty much matches my experience this week, one moment 3 point blank 0 hit reg shots, then 20m OSK. The platoon system was messing us about again last night, trying to get one squad of people into a server was a pain. Then it turns out bf4 is now just as broken. Couldn't join from battlelog, and the new UI doesn't let you queue if you're in a party and there isn't enough space om the server you want to join.

Sorry about the teabag BTW ;)

Firstly never apologise for tea-bagging :D Shame the server died in the last game had a good bunch of players on.

Secondly I forgot about the issues with joining on friends. Took ages before it would let me join on anyone. In game or from origin it just wouldn't work. Then it would let me join on some but not others.

Associate
Firstly never apologise for tea-bagging :D

Kids these days.... :D

Whatever the patch has done it's broken or changed things for worse for me. Like you guys say it's hit and miss with hit reg and other things. Played yesterday on my own (some peace and no waiting around :p) and out of 6 rounds 4 was ok with hit reg... then it went to **** after that. They really need to sort it out.

Unless there plan is to drip fixes to us and then leave it when starwars comes out :(.

Soldato
Hit reg seemed better over the weekend for me, but I didn't have the chance to play that much. The new map on CTE is great, urban setting at night with no behemoth.

Seems I've been kicked from the Friday night Battlfield platoon. It seemed to coincide with trying to join on Friday representing OcUK with some others, shooting someone called Wheezy in the face with a shotgun and then suffering an unusual network disconnection.

The shotgun rage is starting to grow now which amuses me given how overpowered the automatico is at short and medium range..

Soldato
Hit reg seemed better over the weekend for me, but I didn't have the chance to play that much. The new map on CTE is great, urban setting at night with no behemoth.

Seems I've been kicked from the Friday night Battlfield platoon. It seemed to coincide with trying to join on Friday representing OcUK with some others, shooting someone called Wheezy in the face with a shotgun and then suffering an unusual network disconnection.

The shotgun rage is starting to grow now which amuses me given how overpowered the automatico is at short and medium range..

Is there an option for server admins to disable the behemoth? (In general)

Associate
Plat req sent think my Origin is Fireblade6668

I guess your Smok3y6668 not fireblade6668. Added anyway!

On for bit tonight! Need to de-stress shooting things! :D

Funny yesterday nearly took the tank behemoth with my trusty support spanner! So close still someone killed me at the last little bit! aarrggghh :rolleyes:. If it works with the spanner doing damage!

Associate
I guess your Smok3y6668 not fireblade6668. Added anyway!

On for bit tonight! Need to de-stress shooting things! :D

Funny yesterday nearly took the tank behemoth with my trusty support spanner! So close still someone killed me at the last little bit! aarrggghh :rolleyes:. If it works with the spanner doing damage!

Yes, yes it is. Thanks. Don't know why I put Fireblade6668.

Soldato
I play most days, applied to the Platoon :)

I'll add you later when I get home if someone hasn't already.

Bad night for me last night. I just could hit anything on that server, lost every one on one and spent the rest of the time trying to spawn without being insta[bayonetted,gassed,flamed,bombed] etc etc. Tried a quick round on another server afterwards and the enemy were dropping like flies..

Back
Top Bottom