*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I applied to the Platoon last week, username on BF1 is Blongers but don't think its been accepted?

While I'm here, anyone noticed that there are barely any servers hosting the DLC maps? Takes me ages to find one and Operations is completely dead

Soldato
Could someone add me to the Platoon please? Been playing on my own for too long.

PapaLa2aru

Ta :)

Can't find your request, we have a Papalazz but no PapLa2aru. Try sending it again (search for overclockers uk)

I applied to the Platoon last week, username on BF1 is Blongers but don't think its been accepted?

While I'm here, anyone noticed that there are barely any servers hosting the DLC maps? Takes me ages to find one and Operations is completely dead

You're in already. A lot of people haven't bought premium and those that have are either playing vanilla, DLC or CTE which means they're spread thin. Operations doesn't show up at all in the server browser, you just have to quickmatch it and hope your server fills up with half competent players.

Soldato
The spawn points and spawns on dead bodies are really starting to grate. I was playing conquest on soisson at one point over the weekend, Our team was the one which started at E. I started by pushing C as most of our team was chilling at E, and managed to help hold it until they'd finished getting their free points.
At this point our team was already losing D, and the enemy have snipers all along the northern side of the valley.

Pushed up the hill and cleared a couple of squads off from behind the little sniper hill halfway between A and D provoking some rage, and then start to push back towards D. AT this point I am sporadically getting enemies spawning around me on the way to D as it's now their spawn. There's a machine gun nest about half way between the sniper mound and D which appears to be a spawn point as I spent about 5 mins taking out anyone in the area as they sporadically kept on coming back. Finally the last one goes down in front of me, and 5 more spawn right there. 5 of the barstewards all with spawn protection. THNX DICE.

Soldato
I'm so annoyed they fixed your bullets/grenades disappearing when you die, and are now going back to the way it was before again. It's much fairer and and a true representation of what happened with kill trades.

Soldato
Just got BF1 and would be great to get a game in. Added my name to the Google List and have also just sent a Platoon request.

You're in, feel free to join any game you see us in. Sadly though although we've reached over 50 members now, the state of the game is putting a lot off. Have you got premium?

Hit rank 110 last night, over 500 hours played and still enjoying it when i'm not raging.

You must play a lot. I've played just about every day since release and I'm still only 98. 110 seems a long way ahead at the moment. In BFHL, I managed 100 in less than 2 months, but that game..

Rage seems to be high in bf1, it's weird how I can be a god in one game and a nub the next, and it's not all about me or the other players, it's just inconsistent.

Associate
You're in, feel free to join any game you see us in. Sadly though although we've reached over 50 members now, the state of the game is putting a lot off. Have you got premium?

Thank You! Look forward to it. I have not yet got premium, but it probably wont be long. I am a little out of touch, but what sort of things are putting people off? Maybe I am just too new to see the faults...

Back
Top Bottom