*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I REALLY want the next BF to be the 2142 successor, titans and everything. There were hints a few things in BF4 near the end, so i'm hoping that's what we'l get.

I really hope not. I don't want futuristic weapons (and potentially more click to kill skill free weapons than bf4). And there's titanfall anyway.
Something set in the Korea/cold war/falklands where there isn't too much gadget spam would be more fun IMO.

Soldato
I really hope not. I don't want futuristic weapons (and potentially more click to kill skill free weapons than bf4). And there's titanfall anyway.
Something set in the Korea/cold war/falklands where there isn't too much gadget spam would be more fun IMO.

Well I do, so **** you :p Also, Titancrap is a flop and the only thing in common is "der it's future".

Soldato

I kind of agree with this.... The also have star wars for 2142.

BF has become gadget and unlock mess.... That's why BF1 was enjoyable. Just no content

Soldato
Anyone seen any news or reports of outages on this?

Haven't been able to get a game for 2 days now reliably on this.

"Your network bandwidth and/or network latency may not meet the requirements"

Then drops back to main menu.

I had some serious lag spikes one night last week, but nothing like that. What's your broadband like?

Caporegime
I REALLY want the next BF to be the 2142 successor, titans and everything. There were hints a few things in BF4 near the end, so i'm hoping that's what we'l get.

BF2142 mixed with Vietnam would be Epic.

Vietnam would be perfect for this. Plenty of weapons but not too much technology. BFV is still one of my favourite titles. Being able to tank drop with a chopper playing rise of the valkyries was epic.

Associate
I struggled more than usual last night. I'd switched ISP to fibre and was activated at about 7 pm and seemed to experience lag variations throughout. Hoping it settles down soon and is just part of the 'new connection being optimised process.'

BF2142 was probably the most fun out of the series, but I don't think they would do it justice now. It would be full of no-skill heat seeking/see in the dark *******.

BF2142 mixed with Vietnam would be Epic.

Vietnam would be perfect for this. Plenty of weapons but not too much technology. BFV is still one of my favourite titles. Being able to tank drop with a chopper playing rise of the valkyries was epic.

A remake of BF:V would be awesome. Loved that game as the infantry mechanics were (after they sorted the laser M60) as good as I have played. The tech. side should stop them from getting too carried away although they did make WW1 feel like WW2 so again you never know.

Back
Top Bottom