*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
Been outta the game for a couple of months, tried my beloved BAR telescopic the day after the TTK patch only to find it had a full screen scope going on! Not played since. Fancy getting back into it again. Whats tyhe go to LMG since the patch, are there any iterations of the BAR that are decent?

Soldato
I personally love the BAR trench although it's close range only. Very accurate hip fire, with decent ROF plus good damage per round make it very competent.

Ok at medium range but anything over about 30-40 meters not so good.

For longer range I'm not an expert, the Hout Automatic is pretty damn accurate but small clip size for an lmg, you gotta weigh up clip size, Vs accuracy Vs scope etc and a lot of that will be down to each players personal opinion.

Soldato
Really struggling to take down planes with the Support class.

I took one down but I think I just got lucky. I've been trying for the last one for weeks and still no luck.

Which is the best weapon to use to get the job done?

Associate

I took one down but I think I just got lucky. I've been trying for the last one for weeks and still no luck.

Parrabellum surpressive, it's a LMG.. I got my plane kills with it. You'll be surprised how well it damages planes. Good luck

Soldato

Hang about near an AA gun on Monte Grappa - I used the lmg with the scope, something suppressive with a huge ammo drum, can't remember what it's called though.

Caporegime
Game is becoming incredibly tedious, in the last couple of days I must be on a 10 game losing streak regardless of what I do. Balance is a joke, half the time you're 3/4 players down and there seems to be no shuffle at the end of rounds, no auto balance mid game if a team has more players.

It makes sense joining a server you'd join a losing side as who would quit during a win but the game bundles you in when you're getting steamrolled and there's literally nothing you can do. It's infuriating.

Back
Top Bottom