*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
i5 4690 at 4.4ghz and 1070 with some light clock.

i5 That's the problem right there. bf1 can easily use 8 threads. You're not going to be able to increase your frame rate with that, what you can do is shift the bottleneck to the GPU by upping the graphics settings which might improve gameplay for you as it will give the CPU breathing space to cope with the network side of the game.

Soldato
Thats the idea of the render frame command to put more stress on the gpu, doesnt seem to do anything tho, also i am waiting for you on discord :D

Caporegime
I had bad experiences with Origin years back but my God it's taking an eternity to download BF1, been going well over 24 hours. It keeps getting close to complete and then the download speed drops massively, close Origin and repeat :o:(

Soldato
Guys, I got bf1 ! wohooo now can someone help me with the cpu gpu utilisation thing ? cpu on 98% and gpu on 50 :(

This
i5 That's the problem right there. bf1 can easily use 8 threads. You're not going to be able to increase your frame rate with that, what you can do is shift the bottleneck to the GPU by upping the graphics settings which might improve gameplay for you as it will give the CPU breathing space to cope with the network side of the game.

Also disable as many programs running in the background when gaming as possible and maybe give the Win 10 game mode a try, it can help some people. From personal experience, you can try to alleviate the problem but the only solution that I found to work was a new CPU.

Associate
I've been playing Battlefield 1 on my PC running Windows 10. The game had been running smooth however as I completed few pending driver and system updates whenever now I am opening the game it is simply loading a black screen on the start up and gradually crashing itself automatically. Any idea how to fix and get it running again guys?

Soldato
Had a few really **** games whilst using the RSC Factory SMG just to unlock the RSC Optical. Jesus that gun is a pile of poo. Also had some suicides due to getting 300 explosive vehicle damage :D

Associate
Had a couple of decent rounds yesterday, that SMG 08/18 is ridiculous though - absolutely chews through people in CQB.

Also think I prefer the BAR trench now over the storm, ever since the TTK patch the Storm just hasn't worked for me...

Soldato
Unlocked and tried out the lMG 08/18 over the weekend which is equally as fun. I hadn't played support for ages, so needed to quickly get the 50 kills and found the lewis gun suppressive is still really good. The best bit is taking out a model 10 hunter user at their optimal range as the suppression just makes their pellets fly sideways. It always used to annoy me, when I was the model 10 user, to time a perfect "should be a OSK" and find that the suppression had completely nerfed the gun.

lMG 08/18 is a beast though.

Soldato
OP
Had a couple of decent rounds yesterday, that SMG 08/18 is ridiculous though - absolutely chews through people in CQB.

Also think I prefer the BAR trench now over the storm, ever since the TTK patch the Storm just hasn't worked for me...

You tore it up on Soissons mate. Apologies moving you out of the squad, Discord users always take priority mate. You need to get yourself on comms

Caporegime
Yep, every gun has to perform the same!!

Quite, if DICEs history of pandering to whiners is anything to go off it'll be nerfed to the point of being unusable.

It's undoubtedly a beast in CQ but useless past what, 20 metres? These are the same people who will cry when they get blasted by a shotgun point blank range.

Soldato
Quite, if DICEs history of pandering to whiners is anything to go off it'll be nerfed to the point of being unusable.

It's undoubtedly a beast in CQ but useless past what, 20 metres? These are the same people who will cry when they get blasted by a shotgun point blank range.

Indeed, if people are using an affective tactic, change up to counter, it's what makes the game and it's classes so enjoyable, or at least it should.

Back
Top Bottom