*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
I jumped on earlier there quickly and found performance terrible, lag and massive FPS drops.

Just don't know what it is, one night it can be perfectly smooth, no fps drops at all then next night, fps drops to 30's then next night, great again.....

Soldato
OP
I jumped on earlier there quickly and found performance terrible, lag and massive FPS drops.

Just don't know what it is, one night it can be perfectly smooth, no fps drops at all then next night, fps drops to 30's then next night, great again.....

I know exactly what it is......your potato PC is showing it's age. Throw some money at it for goodness sake you tight so and so ;)

Caporegime
I know exactly what it is......your potato PC is showing it's age. Throw some money at it for goodness sake you tight so and so ;)

I don't upgrade for **** optimised games :D :p ;)

No idea what it is, seems to be a big problem when you go on reddit, seen a ton of people with beastly rigs but still report bad FPS drops etc.

My problem is just the consistency, if I where getting the fps drops to 30's every single time then fair enough but when it is locked to my fps lock of 70 the next night, it is just frustrating.

It's funny, I never have problems with hit reg. yet always hear on DC people complaining about hit reg. and so on and things like the sandstorm being there for all except one etc. etc.

Just goes to show how random this game can be.

Anyone finding the games continue to be unbalanced. I reckon 1 in 20 are complete garbage. You know when the game starts which side is going to win, seriously that should never be possible. So rare (even compared to before the ttk patch) to find a good game.

Welcome to BF ;)

Soldato
OP
I don't upgrade for **** optimised games :D :p ;)

No idea what it is, seems to be a big problem when you go on reddit, seen a ton of people with beastly rigs but still report bad FPS drops etc.

My problem is just the consistency, if I where getting the fps drops to 30's every single time then fair enough but when it is locked to my fps lock of 70 the next night, it is just frustrating.

It's funny, I never have problems with hit reg. yet always hear on DC people complaining about hit reg. and so on and things like the sandstorm being there for all except one etc. etc.

Just goes to show how random this game can be.

Welcome to BF ;)

no problem here on a good PC. Its got great optimisation, all the dials to ultra and 100fps @ 1440p isn't exactly rubbish optimisations. Only time I see my fps drop under 100 is on the new map with the embers floating around when it spawns you in from the deploy screen. In gameplay I cant remember ever seeing a lag, spike, fps drop, rubberband etc. Game is flawless from my point of view.

Caporegime
Yeah it’s always been bad for balance but the patches, specifically the ttk patch, made it even worse.

DICE also struggle with map design, one side shouldn’t have an advantage.

Until they stop concentrating on multiple game modes for maps, balance will always be poor.

no problem here on a good PC. Its got great optimisation, all the dials to ultra and 100fps @ 1440p isn't exactly rubbish optimisations. Only time I see my fps drop under 100 is on the new map with the embers floating around when it spawns you in from the deploy screen. In gameplay I cant remember ever seeing a lag, spike, fps drop, rubberband etc. Game is flawless from my point of view.

Can't link as not at PC but have a quick google and you'll see people reporting similar things with similar specced machines, can be fine one round then next, fps drops.

One thing I have noticed is when I am getting bad FPS drops, the server connection icons always pops up for me (checked my internet graph and no issues on my end).

Soldato
OP
You really have been on the sauce with a comment like that.

Had 2 games earlier and was lagfield through all of it.

WHOOOOOOOOO :p:D

Ive been very drunk in fairness but not over exaggerating. Personally I've not experienced any issues on bf1 for a long time. Whereas sidey has a constant moan every night about how bad it's playing. I'm just not seeing it.

Soldato
I managed to source an i7 4790k, and clocked it to 4.6ghz at 1.28V the game doesnt suffer from the dips so much but still cannot maintain the 120fps, whats your guys graphics settings ?

Soldato
I managed to source an i7 4790k, and clocked it to 4.6ghz at 1.28V the game doesnt suffer from the dips so much but still cannot maintain the 120fps, whats your guys graphics settings ?

You sure it is still the CPU?

That sounds similar to the performance I get from a 980ti with a mix of mostly high settings.

E: you might want to ask @HazardO about it as he uses 1070s.

Back
Top Bottom