*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Do you guys play regularly on discord? BF1 is my favourite FPS on console. I’m PC gaming again now so tempted to see how much better it looks.

There's normally a few of us on. You'll find the weapons behave quite different on the pc, some of the guns which are overused on the console aren't necessarily the best to use on the PC (unless you play with KB+mouse on the console with all the aim assists off). Movement is more fluid as well.

Soldato
OP
All sounds good to me :). I regularly switch between the classes as I find it more fun. Although I mainly play assault or iron sights scout. Really enjoy some of the medic guns, class allows you to play insanely aggressively.

I'm off work this week so will pop online and see if people are playing.

We normally on most evenings from around 8pm onwards...unless of course you're Khemist, he's always on farming infy kills in his "weeee" fighter

Can add me on Origin.....Hairy_Tea8ags

Soldato
OP
Does anyone else think the MG15 low weight is a bit OP? I recently started using it to unlock something else but it seems laser accurate and kills quite quickly.

If you think that gun is OP, try the LMG 08/18, put down the bipod it gets even more OP. It gets me squealing like a little girl when I've set down the bipod and playing the angles, killing infy 500 yards away with my lazer bullets. Can go on 10 killstreaks with ease

Soldato
If you think that gun is OP, try the LMG 08/18 :D And then it gets even more OP if you bipod it. It gets me squealing like a little girl when I've set down the bipod and playing the angles, killing infy 500 yards away with my lazer bullets.

Funny enough I was using that but came back after a few weeks and found it not as good. Now the MG15 feels a lot better. Which version do you use?

Back
Top Bottom