*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
Shall be on tonight.

Just seen that relive is installed through amd, shall be uninstalling that as it has caused nothing but problems with bf 1 for me, even when not enabled.

Soldato
OP
Sidewinder and I kept it real last night on BF1, winning and earning ace squad in each round. Even our 3 man squad triumphed.

Sidey's back must be hurting this morning :p:D

Shall be on tonight.

Just seen that relive is installed through amd, shall be uninstalling that as it has caused nothing but problems with bf 1 for me, even when not enabled.

I got Relive installed here, never had any issues with it and BF1.

Soldato
Got following setup and am getting from 30 to 60 FPS, can quickly go down so game feels too juddery.

I5 3570k stock
8gb ddr3
Gtx 1060 6gb

Running at 1080p, high preset. Don't want to run any lower.

What could be the problem?

Try dropping setting so if that improves things and make sure the resolution scaling is set at 100% and not higher.

Also run monitoring software like afterburner and keep an eye on CPU and GPU usage

Sidewinder and I kept it real last night on BF1, winning and earning ace squad in each round. Even our 3 man squad triumphed.

That 3 man ace squad had a touch of epic about it, when the server stopped desyncing.

Once you left though things didn't go too well.

Sidey's back must be hurting this morning :p:D

Fear the Lee-Enfield with iron sights :D Pappa being a excellent Medic helps a lot.

Caporegime
I got Relive installed here, never had any issues with it and BF1.

Yeah it's odd, relive has caused nothing but issues for me with bf 1, no issues with other games though.

Matt said a while back that it was a known issue, he didn't say which GPUs it affected though. No idea if it has been resolved since though.

Associate
Alright all since when did they open up the ranks from 140, i came on to have a mess about for the first time in 2 months or so to find i can get more ranks now, me being an OCD rank max level guy feels like i need to max again seems to be taking forever to get any points from 140 on wards :)

Caporegime
What is that weird looking infantry weapon some people are using? Best i can describe it is the rear of it looks like a bolt action rifle and the front like an mg. Not played this in a while so no idea if its a new weapon or not.:confused:

Soldato
Anyone having problems with their sounds stopping all of a sudden?

i've swapped over to motherboard sound from my dacmagic xs v2 and that seems to have fixed it...

Water cooled federov???

The sound bug happens to all of us occasionally, I doubt it has anything to do with your soundcard, I'd stick with whichever one sounds better.

The gun is a federov degtyarev which you get if you pre-order BFV.

Soldato
The sound bug happens to all of us occasionally, I doubt it has anything to do with your soundcard, I'd stick with whichever one sounds better.

The gun is a federov degtyarev which you get if you pre-order BFV.

Thanks HazardO. Sound bug happened 3 times in a row before I swapped back to motherboard audio... annoying because I think it may we’ll have sounded better.

Soldato
This game is still incredibly stuttery for me. A patch or two ago they made it better. Haven't played in while, a client update was available and the game was a stuttery mess.

:confused:

All my single player games run perfectly smooth, but BF1 has been a mess since release if were being honest.

Back
Top Bottom