*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
played this again for a few hours yesterday.. is some of the map design on the new maps made by some ******* spacko with an E in GCSE level making or something? **** me... i didn't die to a gun in about 4 maps just spam from grenades mortars etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you think mortars and grenade spam are bad, you're going to love the Muromets bomber. I've been saying for a long time a lot of the maps DICE produce are at best bad. They try to shoehorn too many game modes onto one map and the maps end up not working at all for some modes and just not very well for others. And then they add things like the Muromets. gg

Associate
But is that not the full game plus extras? Can the extras be added to current install you think, or mean a completely new install? Apologies for thickie response but never dealt with DLC etc before
My copy is coming today so I'll let you know.

I would imagine its just individual codes for the DLC's.

Soldato
Revolution edition is the full game plus premium (not just the premium upgrade). It expect it will install as a totally new game. You should still be able to use the same soldier though.

Associate
If you think mortars and grenade spam are bad, you're going to love the Muromets bomber. I've been saying for a long time a lot of the maps DICE produce are at best bad. They try to shoehorn too many game modes onto one map and the maps end up not working at all for some modes and just not very well for others. And then they add things like the Muromets. gg

Cavalry that can take an AT rocket at point blank range and just shrugg it off gets my goat. And I would absolutely love a frickin grenade cap. Genuinley ruins the hell out of some of the maps.

Soldato
Cavalry that can take an AT rocket at point blank range and just shrugg it off gets my goat. And I would absolutely love a frickin grenade cap. Genuinley ruins the hell out of some of the maps.

I find cavalry normally go down to the AT rocket, also the lmg08 with a well timed side step.

Soldato
Noticed this fix in the CTE June update preview which will no doubt enrage anyone who has managed to get to rank 141 or above:

-Fixed an issue where the required experience points to rank up to 141 was excessively high

DICE pls I worked for that!

Soldato
Last content update should drop today (It was delayed for console validation). Fingers crossed it doesn't introduce any game breaking bugs. Burton LMG should be interesting, especially if it can shred aircraft quickly.
Maybe a final EE as well.

Associate
They don't shrug it off, a couple of pistol shots after taking an AT rocket and they're down. It's only fair that they survive the AT rocket sometimes and trample you. They are a massive target and classed as a vehicle.

Now I will agree that their health regen after deploying a medic pack is too high.

Soldato
Got to say that going back to bf1 last night felt like easy mode. The movement was more fluid and faster while the higher TTK gave me time to react to incoming fire, and the auto health regen allows you to continue your assault soon after taking cover. I wonder if bfV should include a "classic" mode server option which gives you the bf1 movement, health regen and spotting.

Edit: meant to say higher TTK not lower

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got to say that going back to bf1 last night felt like easy mode. The movement was more fluid and faster while the lower TTK gave me time to react to incoming fire, and the auto health regen allows you to continue your assault soon after taking cover. I wonder if bfV should include a "classic" mode server option which gives you the bf1 movement, health regen and spotting.

Bfv just felt harder to play mainly because of the ridiculous stg44, it was essentially a laser beam sniper rifle and people were getting picked off from stupid ranges with it. Not to mention the inclusion of that retarded quick, scope mechanic for snipers that i hope will be removed for the final release. Obviously spotting also played a factor, dunno if it was just down to the map or not but it seemed more of an annoyance to spot people. TTk is allegedly on par with bf1, its just the weapons all being more accurate that makes it seem like instagib.

Caporegime
Have to say i find it amazing when i slap a horse with an artillery truck shell and all it does is cause damage. Not splash damage or a round beside it, but right dead centre and it still lives. Not a bit of wonder infantry on horse are such a pain in the hole in this, their hit detection seems random as all ****.

Soldato
I've been having a lot of fun with the burton LMG. It shreds like an automatico, but also causes serious pain to aircraft with the incendiary ammo. Peacemaker sidearm is so distracting, every few seconds you're doing some sort of trick with it, it seems good though if you can get over the visual shenanigans.

Caporegime
I've been having a lot of fun with the burton LMG. It shreds like an automatico, but also causes serious pain to aircraft with the incendiary ammo. Peacemaker sidearm is so distracting, every few seconds you're doing some sort of trick with it, it seems good though if you can get over the visual shenanigans.

LOL!

Just watched level's video, will be on tonight to have some epic trolling fun :D

Back
Top Bottom