*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Give EA a few more years and it will be Origin Access 6 months + exclusive play time before release. You will essentially have to pay a monthly sub (something the vast majority of people say they will never pay) to play a game you have already paid for. Just its 'early access' and not a subscription fee.

And morons will pay it and it will go across the industry.

Associate
I only watched small sections of the video I don't want to spoil it when I finally get it, looks really good, hopefully it will be even better on my pc.

Associate
Pre oreded just to play the single player after seeing the twitchcon stream, looks great, £33 from cdkeys, if its great multi then ill get premium later, really liked the tank vingete lots of atmosphere.

Associate
Pre oreded just to play the single player after seeing the twitchcon stream, looks great, £33 from cdkeys, if its great multi then ill get premium later, really liked the tank vingete lots of atmosphere.

Price must have gone up, its £34.99 at cdkeys at the moment, is there anyone cheaper
you can get 5% off by liking them at Facebook, which brings it down to just over £33, but not if you have bought off them before

Last edited:
Soldato
Although i've bought the full game and extras i kind of wish they just released a lot more maps for bf4 and new weapons, i'm loving bf4 atm.

Going on for a session now.

Caporegime
Although i've bought the full game and extras i kind of wish they just released a lot more maps for bf4 and new weapons, i'm loving bf4 atm.

Going on for a session now.

BF4 got old a long time ago imo, every map you play you can barely go 5 feet in a vehicle without hearing that bloody lock on sound, was the same in bf3. That's one thing I definitely won't miss when bf1 comes around.

Caporegime
Well, i only play 24/7 peaks LOL!, i'm such a noob.... although i have 1200 hours in.

Lol only 318 hours in bf4 for me, mainly because of the issues with it being launched broken I never bothered all that much with it for over a year. Can't say I missed much anyway. :p

Back
Top Bottom